Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Time to quit this 1 on 1 fights.

KalEL

Like the tittle say's the day to quit this server has come . Why i quit? Cuz more and more ppl quit and the server its getting more and more dead. I've been trying to quit for quite some time now , but the few guys we had left in clan made me stay more , now its not anymore the case . I dont have many people to mention that i enjoyed playing with here , since most of them quited already so im just gona mention the only 2 clans that fought since the beggining Maniaks and FinalOrder , wish u all good luck , have fun and dont forget to flame me . Thanks.

Profeus

Like the tittle say's the day to quit this server has come . Why i quit? Cuz more and more ppl quit and the server its getting more and more dead. I've been trying to quit for quite some time now , but the few guys we had left in clan made me stay more , now its not anymore the case . I dont have many people to mention that i enjoyed playing with here , since most of them quited already so im just gona mention the only 2 clans that fought since the beggining Maniaks and FinalOrder , wish u all good luck , have fun and dont forget to flame me . Thanks.
Give me your gears malaka Kalel xD.

Well GL for where u go :(

Cya

SirMadox

Sad to hear that, was nice fight with finalorder even in many cases fairplay was dead but the ideea of having at least two sides to keep game going was nice, what now? finalorder who will stay and i hoppe they are some will try to keep the clan going or is rly over?, because if there is no one to fight i know how this will go and i dont want to go there,many people left because of rutine, we play here for 1y and half almost, and a change need to be done even if you say is 0.001 reason to chage something on a new chronicle or ig, we who stayd here enjoy to play the game and is rly sad when people leave, so if is anything you can do, do it pls to keep a balance and bring some people on server. bb kalel .

S

Sensii

Well I wanna say the same as Piticu, it was about time. Not to offend anyone playing on DEX GOD, except some olympiad, there is kind of nothing to do on this server for some time. I've played oly 2 months ago (when I wasn't noblesse on Arion) and even that was still pretty inactive. I mean by that, name 20 people and those are the only nicks u will see inside oly. So really low challenge, even though, yes there are almost at least 2 concurrents for each class.

This server needs something strong from the admin team in order to revive. Don't ask me what, I wouldn't even know what to do if I were you :)

Profeus

I agree with almost everything that Paul said, but for me, this was one of the best servers I've ever played undoubtedly. I hope Dex 3x survive and evolve. :(

Grim

we start on official server again no? getting a laptop (trying to order it for 2 weeks now), and then we rumble in the jungle after a hard day at work/school/college/pimping on the streets. nothing nicer than coming home, pressing TAB, and looking at the goodies our digital friends farmed, and all that's left would be a gank / harass? or not. "L2 was" and that's it, no "L2 is" anymore.

te salut prietenas.

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom