Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

7 vs 7 GvG Event!

ShArKy

When?: Unknown ( after 8 teams reg i'll announce date)

How can I register?: Only party leaders, post here with "sign up". Event start only if at last 8 pt reg.

Basic rules :
- Party setups will be constant during whole tournament.
- matches will not be delayed due to player-side connection issues or real-life problems.
- If a player starts the match before the start message, a warning will be given. After 2 warnings, that player will be disqualified.
- If a player disconnects during a match, the match will continue without that particular team member.
- All MP, HP, and CP are automatically recovered prior to the start of the match.
- The match ends upon display of the “FINISH†message. At the end of the match, the GM ends the match and declares the winner. Upon the GM’s request, all players can then click "To the Nearest Village." and leave the area.

Non-Usable Items and Skills: Don't know what items should i block now on GOD beside Hero weapons and skills.
*propose what should i block or all items will be allowed.

Rewards :
1st - Metal Suit appearance stone.
2nd - Military appearance stone.
3th - Ninja appearance stone.

Chiar.Eu

[IRONY] Oh Look at the awesome prizes, I'm sure everybody will register for this awesome event [/IRONY]

Anarchy

who cares about the prizes... I wanna see those 8 teams :D

S

Sensii

For a server this old, those rewards are kind of funny I have to admit :) You could easily go for some normal epics (valakas antharas) and some bottles for them, like first place gets anthy or valky at choice, second place gets 2 bottles and 3rd place 1 bottle or something like this I guess.

Profeus

Sugestion like was in oficial:

1) Set Blessed + weapon for all members from team winner.
2) 1 unit set Blessed + weapon for second team winner
3) Metal Suit appearance stone, Military appearance stone, Ninja appearance stone.

Remember, Team Vs Team need fight on server "test" out of the true 3x, with set 99 and weapon +0, skills +0, jewels r99 +0.

Well i lost sometime for write it xD
And i know that dont will be...

I think only with update chronicle like lindvior since be SO GOOD like now in glory days, because it is the true DEX really have the best server Glory Days...
Well only with the update this server have a salvation.

Last edited:

Anarchy

so ... nobody has the courage to break the ice and be the first team?:D

mucea

Banned
Team 1
3lfitza
Team 2
3lfitza
Team 3
3lfitza
Team 4
3lfitza
Team 5
3lfitza
Team 6
3lfitza
Team 7
3lfitza
Team 8
not 3lfitza

Anarchy

dont think people will bother for a metal suit appearance stone :) I would join even just for the fun , but I doubt anyone else thinks the same as me :D

Catalin

events are made to show your skills . i doubt any reward on god will make you join except to prove how good you are .

GeNin47

KalEl dosn't play anymore ----------> no FO team will join; you want to block hero skills ----------------> no FO team inside :))

Anarchy

there are no more FO teams on the server, Tudor or Genin w/e :) beside some 3-4 players that enter from time to time there is no1 else left . Also, FO made many pvps without Kalel and you should know that since your team always had a tank.

and yet I see no maniaks team registred . you were always more then 4 partys at siege/campaign . Talk with those br people and you can make ~ 6 teams. Talk with sharky to low the number of partys and have fun at the event :)

Last edited:

Chiar.Eu

It's funny how people still talk trash about us even though we left, but hey, I guess we left some deep scars on their ego.

P.S.: AFK 'till Lindvior.

S

Sensii

events are made to show your skills . i doubt any reward on god will make you join except to prove how good you are .
As I see it, there are 0 teams registered for the moment. Try with some blessed sets / weapons and see if people register. If they do, that means it was just about reward, if they still don't, that means there are just not enough ppl on server (cause, who wouldnt be interested in such sets/weaps?)

Edit: Server is old enough for such rewards I'm 100% sure about that.

GeNin47

If you complain is no team register, i will make first one then. So:

GeNin47
Pint3a
3lfitza
Valar
xLevy
mimito
Pilar

Anarchy

nobody was complaining Tudor, it was just an observation :D

Facebook