Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

is this server russian now?

Catalin

In game gms
Sharky - european
Hanze - brasilian

Staff - european + ru

Now you can ask specific questions in flame section . Thank you

Relapse

i can, but i intend no flame :) i want to know if the population is mostly rus, because all i see is russian shouts ( which is quite interesting btw because sharky was asked 538974923 times during beta if russian would be allowed and all those times he would say "only english in all kinds of shouts except for pm and white chat" ) and russian writing in party window

ShArKy

i can, but i intend no flame :) i want to know if the population is mostly rus, because all i see is russian shouts ( which is quite interesting btw because sharky was asked 538974923 times during beta if russian would be allowed and all those times he would say "only english in all kinds of shouts except for pm and white chat" ) and russian writing in party window
i never said something like that on beta, i said "we open server with Ru, and you have to ignore if you don't like"

Relapse

i never said something like that on beta, i said "we open server with Ru, and you have to ignore if you don't like"
if i knew things would come to this, i would have made some screenshots :) anyway, this is not the point, i dont mean to insult or disrespect your work, i would simply like to get an answer from players preferably

S

Sensii

From the few russian servers Ive joined, this is so far the one with the least russian everywhere.. Some other servers are much worse.

br34k

the majority of players is russian, indeed. but there are other nationalities, less likely to be found on shouts. it's been like that from the beginning, just less obvious :)

eximus

only reason for that, enough non ru players that obligate the ru to speak english, otherwise, no pty's,for example,i for one refuse to go to a ru chat spamming pty,no comunication, no good cooperation

S

Sensii

Then you should join an international clan / cp so you wont have to bare the russian all day long :] I have an international CP in an international clan and I actually got to forget that we are playing on a server with many russians so imagine..

br34k

Then you should join an international clan / cp so you wont have to bare the russian all day long :] I have an international CP in an international clan and I actually got to forget that we are playing on a server with many russians so imagine..
propaganda!

nizz

Having Russians on server it just makes the game reach it end's ( mass pvps epics etc ) wich can barely be done by any eu community

Cip

Having Russians on server it just makes the game reach it end's ( mass pvps epics etc ) wich can barely be done by any eu community
/Agree.

Ofc there are some disadvantages, but we can live with them.

DarkJade

And why it would be good? I would actually enjoy playing a bit slower, but the russian competition forces people to rush.

S

Sensii

Couldn't say it better :) Even though Russians are playing mostly on overgear.. Sadly in L2, best farmers become best pvpers just because of stats :)

demonocracy

too much noise about this issue, there ar still a lot of english speaking ppl on the server

eximus

dont have the time for a cp, and clans, other than ch , are of no use to me ( too many blah blah obligations :p )

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom