Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

A New player question

Kailenaa

So i just found out this server, but something bothers me.
How long Arion x5 is up? When it did start?
Why the board name is Arion 5x High Five Project 05.04.2014 and i can see here posts few months older? even in wts/wtb section.
Why wts/wtb section is completely dead if there is so many players as i heard there? Are there really many?

PandaloriaN

u r from DN infinity? (c4 times?) :).
server is as old as u see, everyone running around with s84,its easy to obtain tho.

Kailenaa

Hello, yes, that's me :)
Well thats the thing which scares me a bit - 2 month old server and everybody running with top weapons, lol

Catalin

Well thats the thing which scares me a bit - 2 month old server and everybody running with top weapons, lol
Try login and check for your self or check media section.
Regards

Sublyminal

Not everyone has s84, it's mainly the huge clans on the server with such weapons, that and no-lifers.

PandaloriaN

well, im first time SK, i ve been in nonfactor clans, all my stuff i have i did with one guy mostly. vorpal 1800'cutter focus'thrower amd still, im nonfactor.
btw kailenaa im Silvana from DN infy, if u remember me. I was a co CL of Blackarmy at c4 times, we were against eachother. If u need a helping hand for the start, hit me up ingame "Lustmord!
btw vesper is low S84 :)

br34k

Nothing to be scared of...it's very easy to get s84 on this chronicle..especially with all the instances..plus, consider there are people playing for 16 hours a day..that most likely do in a week what casual players do in a month :)

Plus, since you can buy TOD with real money and then sell them in game for adena, and everything is very cheap in game because of many players, it's pretty simple to buy s84 :)

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom