Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

ClanHalls and box Clans

perdiuet

Please, don't permit to box clans, own a ClanHall....
There's a lot of main clans, trying to buy a CH, with lot of active ppl. This is negative for server.... active clans recruit more ppl, more ppl playing = help to server.

S

Sensii

Sadly that's the problem on many servers. The point is, new clans that come later on servers can't have access to any CH. Many CHs will never ever be used again cause on box clans or clans that quit and will never use that CH again.

New clans see no ways for them to integrate properly, siegeable CHs are owned by pretty old clans usually, and CHs on bid are fuck expensive for new clans.

If you actually wanted to make nice advertising for new ppl that would be willing to join server at this stage, you should consider making some conditions for clans to keep their CH. Yes it sounds like java but that's usually why new ppl don't join old servers, cause everything will be hard to get for them.

QRQ

Just take one free clan hall from auction and do mini event e.g. do some drawings, write poem, funny clan screenshot, movie... the best clan winning CH.
Box clan will not bother, active clan will try.

This this might be cyclic from time to time...

S

Sensii

I'm usually not such a fan on such "java" measures but in this case, after all these years servers not being filled with new people cause of such things as clan halls, I hope smth can be done by admins to make those clans feel like they can join this server and have a chance to catch up :)

perdiuet

Define box clan.
Clan with 1 member....clan with same name, only change 1 or 2 letters.... they are boxed clans from Top Clans.

For new clans, is difficult try to compete with them. They have boxed clans with Castles, with ClanHalls, with Fortress.

yonutzz02

Who rly want a CH,always can take one. There are many siege CH wich are more better then normal CH.

PandaloriaN

i was a co leader like at high and that clan is dead since two month or more. theres one active person on High and its my lv84 boxed wc.
so yea baby, top clans

yonutzz02

His brain don't help him.!!is only 2 top clans.rest are box or small clans.easy to get a CH.go back to your cave....

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom