Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

CP looking for members

AHrEJl

Hello guys, we've got a non-complete CP here and would like to find some members.

Our prime time is 22:30 - 01:30 (GMT +4)
It's 20:30 - 23:30 on forum time (GMT + 2)

The main parametrs for a person who wish to join are:
  • Knowing english or russian language
  • Not being affraid to speak :)
  • Adjust your prime time
  • Have microphone & skype (right now we use it. Thinking to change onto something else)

What we get now:

1. Naniella -- Healer (85 lvl)
  2. Nanami -- ISS (85 lvl)
  3. sca -- Tank (85 lvl)
  4. lancaster -- Archer (85 lvl)
  5. ANiceGirl -- Archer (85 lvl) -- Windowed
  6. Cupitor -- Summoner (85 lvl)
If needed, we have an offparty ISS - SingToMe (87 lvl now)
All of us are in a clan ArtsHour (yeah, we're still recruting).

So, what we need:
  • A person to take "ANiceGril" char (we'll give log & pass) or get in instead of him with DD of your own
  • A person to fill the missing gap. One more DD i guess

If you'd have to create a new char to join us - that's ok, we'll give a 24/7 mentor and assist in any possible ways
Right now noone of the party has a dual-class, so we'll decide on it in the next days

Write me here or in PM. I'll send you my skype if you want to discuss something.

P.S. Prime time is not stable sometimes and maybe you play more than some of us do.. So creating second chars is not prohibited, but remembers that he's not your main :)

Last edited:

al3ss4ndr0

Banned
on god u need all dd in pt..not only archers or mages.... .best party is aeore/sigel/feoh/yull/wynn/tyrr

AHrEJl

Oh.. i'm rather new to GOD, so use the old measures. Will change the first post :)

Kamui

If you have 7 different classes in party you get Party Solidarity lvl 3 that means 13% in the stats given by it. Lvl 2 (2 chars of the same class) 5% and lvl 1 is only 1% so is something that you must to have in mind.

AHrEJl

Guys, we still need ppl in our party Oo
Why's that noone's responding? Oo

cornelusa

Hello guys,

Me and my friends will be glad to help u, pm in game.

Cheers

C

Chrisss

Healer + Iss + Tank + Tyrr + Wynn + Yull + Feoh = Party Solidarity lvl 3 > 2 healers or 2 archer type party.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noblesse

Just from curiosity what's the online and why are u playing on x3 private when u can on x2 off?

rostislav

Online count is over 9000, see it on website.
Specially this private server is much more better than botland aka ofi or any other private server. :)

catweazle

Hi guys. Are you still looking for another party member. I am going to start on this server. Still i am not quite sure which class to take. Till now i have an lvl 60 ISS enchanter. Suppose i am going to have to change the class to get a CP. AT least 50% of all chars that crossed my way were Iss.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Clans 0
cornelusa Clans 0

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom