Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

oly cyle/noblesse

azzero

How long 1 olympiad period will be? i hope not 4 weeks.
And noblesse is only possible by killing barakiel? retail like is the second option by killing 100mobs normaly.
and there will be buyable subclass quest at the start of the server?
greetings

Freckles

+. oly period is weekly/bi weekly or monthly retail alike?

another question, server will have mp potion? or not

azzero

Waiting for an answer from a GM, what about olympiad period time and noblesse quest? its possible to kill 100 mobs like on retail?

azzero

okay, so i noble retail HFp5, it´s possible to farm the 100 quest items instead of killing barakiel.
Olympiad cycle of 1month is too much... i think 99% of ppl want a 2weeks cycle or maybe 1week cycle...

Kailenaa

No, we dont. It's cool as it is now.
Can anybody post more info about farming 100 q items? How does it work? u mean TW noblesse or what?

azzero

@ Kailenaa...
IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I MEAN WITH 100 ITEMS, SHUT UP ND DONT SPAM MY FUKING POST. THX.
ofc oly of 4weeks is too long, so stop talking shit pls.
i want an answer from a GM, not from a trash guy like you are one.

azzero

pls change the oly cyle.. 1month is a JOKE.
make better competition and change it to 1 or 2 weeks...
so everybody wanna make all fights and its interesting to see olympiad.
1month heroes will be boring

Catalin

pls change the oly cyle.. 1month is a JOKE.
make better competition and change it to 1 or 2 weeks...
so everybody wanna make all fights and its interesting to see olympiad.
1month heroes will be boring
what exactly is boring ? to fight ?

kaatniss

what exactly is boring ? to fight ?
Well as you may very well know there are some classes which are better for olympiad and also the equip matter so in the first part of the month will be only some classes who will enter olympiad games. then to go hero isn't only for fighting, is about feeding and doing it right, with 2 days of feeding with 1 cp youu got 1 hero maybe 2 depend of server. So now the fun on oly is in last week , maybe last 2 days when all server enter and try to make games. Look on your old sv Arion where 1/2 of month was rly boring, 3-4 rounds/day with 7-8 games doesn't meen oly fun at all and this was a lucky case. As a conclusion 1 week oly for example meen 4 times often last 2 days of olympiad and way more fun and less time to feed and more fightings. maybe 2 weeks can the the optimum one. This is only my opinion, but again just think a bit for a pvp server with a life not so extended with 1 month cicle for hero, if u will have 2 cicles can be considered lucky, so where is the fun waiting all month for games?
I didn't play so much on pvp server, I mean I didn't at all, I like 1 month cicle on long lasting server(low rates with high activity which here is not the case). In arion you had 4 cicles and server is dead (in 5x), in 30 x how many you wanna get??

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F General discussions 9