Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

More mobs - is it possible?

Kamirogo

Welcome.

I have a small suggestion.
Number of players on the server is a lot, so you can not find a place on the map, no one - at least I'm talking about popular places to exp / spoil.
Despite the fact that the exp multiplier is x30, game takes much more time than on some server with x15-20.
For a long time standing in place and waiting until you get a monster, and then just hope that enough time to reach him.
This does not happen all the time admittedly but at higher loads the server it looks like that.

I believe that in some places it should appear more monsters or the time of their respawn should be greatly reduced.

It seems to me that from a technical point of view, it is easier to increase the number of monsters - but this decision has administrative leave because I'm not sure.

Examples of places where it should appear more monsters:

- Silent Valley (highest priority in my opinion)
- Garden of Beasts
- Wall of Argos (much more)
- The Cementary (mainly in the recesses and in the center)
- Fields of Massacre (a little more)
- Ant Nest (a little more; 1-5 in every room)

I suspect that similar problems could be: Giant's Cave and Sel Mahum Training Grounds - I DIDN't CHeCked IT.

certainly not yet checked many places but I hope that the players interested in this topic and will add something from each other.

But first please reply if this is possible or not.

Grievous

The only place should be woa for 3rd class

Grievous

bump, lf gm answer

Grievous

next is ban .

Last edited by a moderator:

Vega

For tehnical suggestions open a ticket in order to be seen faster and to take that idea in consideration when the coders have time for it.

Last edited:

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom