Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Open Letter to Dex Staff

Psymon

First of all I'd like to apologise for posting it here, but there is no proper section anywhere on forum. so I decided to post it in high-traffic section. I wanted to post this as a PM to an admin, but his inbox is full, so I just c/p what I wanted to write there. Sorry once again for the inconvenience.

"Greetings. Could you open a section, or at least a topic where people would discuss upcomming l2classic server. Either you or some of other dex staff said on pmfun that Dex will open l2classic in the future and that you already aquired the files. However, even if it can take months for it's actual release, it would be nice if there would be a topic/section on that matter. Positive effects of having such a topic:

- L2dex would become first server on western hemisphere (cultural, not geographical) that would confirm having files (or atleast working on getting them) which would put you in the "pole position" when community decides to play on such a server.

- You would get many suggestion, regarding rates, donations, or pretty much any other feature first hand from the very people that would play it.

- At the moment there is a huge interest in l2classic server and literally dozens of my friends (and their friends) would come back to playing L2 only if classic server with fair donations opens. However, talking about it would bring even more people into "l2 classic story" and that would help promotion of such a server long term. More time to discuss it, means more people will actually hear that server like that is on its way to grand opening and that can only benefit dex community.

I'm sorry if my post is somewhat too long, but you should really consider it and do let us know about the big news. Cheers :)"

Catalin

When time comes you will see announcements about our future plans. You can learn our rules and contact staff members via support from usercp.
Thank you

Psymon

Thanks for the quick response. On the somewhat indirect way you confirmed that there will be classic server on dex and that's most excellent news I've got today. Also I fully understand that you maybe think it's somehow too early to open such topic (although you can understand why old players like me are impatient), so in the upcoming weeks I will check l2dex forum more frequently in the anticipation of the big news. Thanks once again :).

Psymon

Few months ago NCSoft (Korean division) opened L2Classic for Korean market. Client includes mostly stuff from c1-c3, but with interface and graphics from later chronicles (sick combo, don't you think?). Exp is uber slow, it takes close to a 2 months for regular player (8-10h per day) to reach 2nd occupation, and currently there are very few ppl around 50 lvl. NCSoft also announced that it's gonna update classic client in 3 phases. First is the current one, second one should include stuff c4-Interlude and last one stuff from Kamael/Hellbound (aproximation) and that's where it's gonna stop updating. I hope this helps you, if you do have further questions let me know, cheers.

H1rosh1ma

Sounds pretty nice!
It might take a while untill that's going to happen since on 29th of August dex and defo are opening an x7 c6.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom