Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

First Siege

nizz

[video=youtube;VXKiX6dJNbk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXKiX6dJNbk&list=UUMIKQMnX19jRLmXkkNnnLHQ[/video]

DarkJade

Getting ahead of others in gear is kinda part of the game, a part of competition, isn't it? Nice vid, and just love your choice of music (as always) :)

SplichO

Getting ahead of others in gear is kinda part of the game, a part of competition, isn't it? Nice vid, and just love your choice of music (as always) :)
Well my pt did join like 4,5 days after on server. But having 6+ Anakims used on one siege is enough of an advantage and there is nothing pro in the vid but overgear. If having more time to pve is a skill, then not much to add on your comment.

DarkJade

Well my pt did join like 4,5 days after on server. But having 6+ Anakims used on one siege is enough of an advantage and there is nothing pro in the vid but overgear. If having more time to pve is a skill, then not much to add on your comment.
You can always find time if you want to. If you don't have time for games - don't play. But do not complain about someone having time and farming for gear/anakims. What do you expect them to do? Wait afk in town untill you catch up ?

L2 has always been a very time consuming game and has requiered sacrifices - you should know that.

I never said there was anything pro in his vid - it is just nice and with cool music. At least someone is making some movies to show around and do some advertising.

SplichO

You can always find time if you want to. If you don't have time for games - don't play. But do not complain about someone having time and farming for gear/anakims. What do you expect them to do? Wait afk in town untill you catch up ?

L2 has always been a very time consuming game and has requiered sacrifices - you should know that.

I never said there was anything pro in his vid - it is just nice and with cool music. At least someone is making some movies to show around and do some advertising.
I personally don't got problems with equip or play time, but half of ppl in "Tryme" were undergeared and Anakims are just worst part of H5 it self and they ruin proper pvp.
But you are right you didn't say its pro or so, so my bad and yes is good someone making videos for advertise.

nizz

We haven't used Anakims until they did, when they started to bullsh1t we used all "weapons" we had to take castle back.
Anakim's can be killed easy if your groups are decent enought, and we farmed them with our little 4-6 hours prime maximum wich can be done by anyone so i dont see some extra time playing PVE.

Side was week and sh1tty so even 10 Anakims wouldn't help them. As you can see we killed their Anakim as cookabora.

p.s. Anakim was 1kkk = 1hour farm in SOA

Last edited:

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom