Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Expected online players?

hulk12

IF i Hood rember its real online. Minimum 4k. On l2ru low rate was 10k+ on start. And Now. I think 4k+activ PPL+box 3k.

Number23

For sure at the start it will be a lot of players, but later they will start leaving... when some people will be far away in front of them :)
I hope u can solve somehow boting... if u can promise that, then maybe I will join with some of my people...
If boting will work, and no one will care about it, then there is no point in grinding for items...

badjoke

For sure at the start it will be a lot of players, but later they will start leaving... when some people will be far away in front of them :)
I hope u can solve somehow boting... if u can promise that, then maybe I will join with some of my people...
If boting will work, and no one will care about it, then there is no point in grinding for items...
Your 20 people will kill server if they wont come.

C4jk

IF i Hood rember its real online. Minimum 4k. On l2ru low rate was 10k+ on start. And Now. I think 4k+activ PPL+box 3k.
10k online players. Are you really that delusional?

Psymon

were 13k on x75
I wanted to give a harsh answer, but out of the respect for what dex was before and you being polite, I modified it to a more civil form:

Do you really think that we are that stupid and that we can't see how inflated these numbers are? I remember back in the days when dex servers were full and there was a cap of 4-5k chars that could enter the game. And indeed towns and exp zones looked much more crowded than these servers you are advertising to have 6k+ constantly.

DarkJade

I wanted to give a harsh answer, but out of the respect for what dex was before and you being polite, I modified it to a more civil form:

Do you really think that we are that stupid and that we can't see how inflated these numbers are?
x75 rly had huge amount of players for a while

hulk12

We will see;). if we will have smaller online than GM said, its not prob. 3k online on server low rate is nice;).

Teqi

were 13k on x75
13k? Vanganth's extender barely can handle 4k jfyi. No doubt server was pretty crowded, but telling these numbers.. not so many ppl will believe you.

Last edited:

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom