Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Obt

ShArKy

August 26 at 19:00 +3 UTC
OBT Lionna x7 Start

http://lionna.lineage2dex.com/

Open Testing starts with one goal, to get acquainted with the concept of Lionna x7 and see everything as it will be on server start. Mechanics and other tested and approved long ago, on the other interlude servers running on our gaming platform.
Also on the OBT will be installed game store and you will see all prices and assortment.

Some features of OBT:

• First char on account get 80 lvl + 2ккк SP + 2ккк Аdena + 1kkk TOD
  • In cities add OBT Cats (Full products assortiment)
  • Olympiad from 01:00 to 24:00 every day; To start the class or non-class fights need 2 players.

Remind that opening will be August 29 at 19:00 (utc +3)

kuba1209l2

i must download this patch or update ? if i was play on nanna x75 ? or uninstall full l2 and next install ? because i have bad comunicate on servers aria 1x , crystal 10x and lionna 7x this comunicate: Disconected , Connection problem , or you was kicked because you use illegal programs or you need to update game cliend ( run update and press "full check" and i dont know if beta will be open i can normal connect ? i am scary ? i wait for this server 1 month :C xD

Last edited:

kuba1209l2

and i have this comunicate.. :C staff pls help i want to play ! :( i do it what u say i dont know if beta open i have this comunicate and i can't connect :C PLS HELP Staff on nanna i can no problem connect

Last edited:

Ryno

will u put a donation(tod) shop in open beta server like the one it will be in live server to know whta we can buy with tod in the real server, because on nanna(beta) evertying was messed up i mean with this shop( there was only one shop with tod but that u couldnt find in the live server. the donation shop from beta was different from donation shop from live)

H1rosh1ma

will u put a donation(tod) shop in open beta server like the one it will be in live server to know whta we can buy with tod in the real server, because on nanna(beta) evertying was messed up i mean with this shop( there was only one shop with tod but that u couldnt find in the live server. the donation shop from beta was different from donation shop from live)
"Also on the OBT will be installed game store and you will see all prices and assortment."

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom