Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Problem with login...

Majkel

What is wrong with this some kind of illegal programs 0_o or checking again files which still doesn't help...

Majkel

I think you dont know what i'm talkingk about so...
When i login and see window with servers to choose, its all good but when i choose one after max 30 sec window with this kind of information is appearing:

Disconnected. Connection problem or you was kicked because you use illegal programs. Or you need update game client(run updater and press "Full Check")

Number23

Check updater, check shield.exe (add exception to firewall), check antivirus program :)

or... stop using bot programs :D

Just use search on forum, u can find many topics about it

Gezas

I think you dont know what i'm talkingk about so...
When i login and see window with servers to choose, its all good but when i choose one after max 30 sec window with this kind of information is appearing:

Disconnected. Connection problem or you was kicked because you use illegal programs. Or you need update game client(run updater and press "Full Check")
Maybe try to delete your l2bots, hacks and other shit?

hulk12

Dont think so bots problem. I played on nana few week ago. Login 5day ago and was ok. But when i try login beta lionna, i see that my acc banned;). Why? Dont know. Aby changes on Windows last time. I make new.ACC and all working. So first ACC banned when i was off;o. W/o any charakter on game.

Catalin

Dont think so bots problem. I played on nana few week ago. Login 5day ago and was ok. But when i try login beta lionna, i see that my acc banned;). Why? Dont know. Aby changes on Windows last time. I make new.ACC and all working. So first ACC banned when i was off;o. W/o any charakter on game.
Maybe you had hwid protection or pin system

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom