Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Can you ad paysafe cards for donation??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackStar

hi i have no credit card and iam not from brazil or romania that you got donate by sms or Pagsegouro so i iam asking if it is posible somehow to donate via paysafe cards

ty for your time

lloth

what do you mean with 'you have direct bank wire' ? , I see only 3 ways for donate; sms,credit card and paypal,you can't use paypal w/o credit card...Am I missing something?

Unno

what do you mean with 'you have direct bank wire' ? , I see only 3 ways for donate; sms,credit card and paypal,you can't use paypal w/o credit card...Am I missing something?
you can use paypal if you have simple cash card and bank account,you will just need to make online banking transfer of amount you would like to donate manually , from your bank account to your paypal account , after money is send it takes about 3-4 minutes to appear in your paypal account.

Haath

you can use paypal if you have simple cash card and bank account,you will just need to make online banking transfer of amount you would like to donate manually , from your bank account to your paypal account , after money is send it takes about 3-4 minutes to appear in your paypal account.
I think what he means by this post is that he's a minor, can't have his own bank account yet and doesn't wanna ask for daddy's credit card :)

No, they could not accept paysafe cards even if they wanted to while still preserving the whole lawless "DONATIONS" front. Not officially at least

Catalin

we pay taxes for our income . card+sms+paypal in ro ; pagseguro in brasil ;
paysafe card = payments outside country (location where we dont have a bussiness)= cant pay legal taxes . simple reason why we dont add it . all our services are located on website ; there are no other "services" , never will outside site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom