Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

any sense starting playing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maelstrom

hi,
i wanted to start playing in a god server,and what better than Dex files i've thought,
but as i've just logged,no one is in game,
just a few afkers wtb/wts in aden and not a single person in party matching system,god cronicle is an instance game,so no people=no way to level up.

how is server sides/population?
any pvp?

Maelstrom

newer chronicles are wonderfull,
only problem of retail(both ncwest and innova lately) is the pay to win store,that's why i've thought a private server like Dex would have been the solution,
it's a shame people enjoy only interlude. :(

DeuX

It's not a matter of players not liking newer chronicles per se but the fact that most of us achieved end game and had nothing else to do ingame except grinding the same instances day after day hoping for some Istina or Octavis jewel.

Maelstrom

what about launching a new god server,or at least advertizing this one with some incentives?
i wonder why dex keep server ON if there are only 300 people playing.

Catalin

what about launching a new god server,or at least advertizing this one with some incentives?
i wonder why dex keep server ON if there are only 300 people playing.
Cause we dont shutdown servers so easily . Those 300 players are having fun . Server is 2 years old so 300 online is kinda amazing . About a new server with god no plans yet . Our plans now go back to the roots of l2 . Next server will be c4

Cnajdan

can you make a c4 red vs blue serv with auto events and adena can be made by playng in events and kill ppl ?

Catalin

can you make a c4 red vs blue serv with auto events and adena can be made by playng in events and kill ppl ?
that cant be made on l2off files , but we are opening a c4 x50 server pvp soon if you enjoy that chronicle

Maelstrom

Cause we dont shutdown servers so easily . Those 300 players are having fun . Server is 2 years old so 300 online is kinda amazing . About a new server with god no plans yet . Our plans now go back to the roots of l2 . Next server will be c4
it's a shame,
such good GOD files and no new project. :/

Maelstrom

you are right,
but it's a question of advertizing too.
god is a nice cronicle cause it has brought the game to a new life,
easy leveling with instances,easy gearing with bound item drop(before the nerf of lindvior),nice pvp without kamael's steal divinity/rush/disarm.
it shoud only be sponsored a little and it would be a well populated project/server.
for what about THIS god server,
no one would ever join a god server without a little crowd in party matching system for instances,
and here now is clearly missing,so this server has no future imho for sure,
you know there is no point for me to make a char alone lv 85,awake and then don't find anyone for kartia etc.

there are other god servers too,
but with a fresh start,dex would call all their players here.

Profeus

Really you think that dont have players?! OMG!

I think if DEX open a new GOD server, but start from glory days, i have certain that will got maybe 5k ~ 10k players, i have certain that old community members will come back...

Trust me, MANY people are looking for a GOOD server above High Five...GOOD NOT....The best Glory Days system that i saw in all my life.

I say this based on the various servers I've played.

Cya

florinfi

I think if u open a new god chronicle with russian at partener u will have the most populate server. Why? Because dex 3x god had more population than arion 5x hi5 and it wasn`t in colaboration with russians. Imagine a full god chronicle with 3 networks....i bet will be at least 10-15 k at start....

Macho

Anyone knows if it possible to move characters/accounts to this server? I was playing on Arion, but player count dropped from 3k to 700 in 2 weeks after the new Interlude server went up. I would rather play on a GoD chronicle server instead of Interlude...

F

FreckIe

How's the feeling Catalin when you and your project parteners open a server every 2 weeks?
Still owning that internet cafe?

Catalin

How's the feeling Catalin when you and your project parteners open a server every 2 weeks?
Still owning that internet cafe?
If you want to address to dexowner use proper email. It is not your concern how do we feel.

Maelstrom

you can close this topic if you wish staff,
but i just want to point out that keeping a server slot for 300 people is a waste of money,and a waste of opportunity,cause with a new god server you'll make much more money.

cya,
hope to see you back with a new god project.

regards,hf and gl. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom