Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

How to check if Banned or not.

muculetz

Hi,

I am trying to access your main website www.lineage2dex.com and every time I try to do that it redirects me to Google. Tried this from my computer and the laptop I have in the house, connected via WLAN to the same router. I can access the website from another network does that mean that this network or the IP of the router is Banned? As I know I haven't tried to access L2 dex servers for several years now and have changed ISP several times since my last attempts to connect to my old accounts that were here even before C3 on DEX.

If that would be the case and this IP is banned I would like to know if I can do something about it. (don't really care why it was banned as my interaction with the staff until now was great and I'm sure they have their reasons)
Btw I'm not using any add blockers or any specific software that would cause that . And 1 computer is win 7 the other is Win 8.1 and I went through IE /mozilla/Opera/Chrome. all same result

Thank you

Cip

Relax, you are not banned :)
I had the same problem with google redirect few months ago. First I thought it's a virus (in may case), but I couldn't succeed removing it. Then was mysteriously solved one day so I think it's a DNS problem. I think there are some topics about it on forum. Or try google it :) Meanwhile you can use another computer to create account. (i dont think you can use the old one anyway)

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom