Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

server down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalin

A general maintenance will take place this morning in our datacenter . It is possible that all our servers to be unreachable for a small period of time

abenzaquen21

A general maintenance will take place this morning in our datacenter . It is possible that all our servers to be unreachable for a small period of time
How long??? aprox?? time is diferent for everyone. for you 5 hours might be small period of time. for me small period of time is 10 min, and its been like half an hour already

abenzaquen21

We will announce when it is ready. It is the first general maintenance in 6 months
dude that has nothing to do with my question. im asking this because im sleepy and i want to know if i should wait max 30 more min to leave shop or go to sleep

Number23

Guys, just understand this, that they don't know how long it will take...
Server provider is doing maintenance, if maintenance will go smooth, server will be up soon, if they are going to have some issues, it will take a bit longer.
Go eat, walk a dog, smoke some green or something :)

abenzaquen21

Guys, just understand this, that they don't know how long it will take...
Server provider is doing maintenance, if maintenance will go smooth, server will be up soon, if they are going to have some issues, it will take a bit longer.
Go eat, walk a dog, smoke some green or something :)
that is a good answer. avoiding questions like that makes staff look childish

H1rosh1ma

how much would it cost the staff to hire a random translator? I mean, dang, son! Their announcements cant even be compared to a google translation.

Catalin

We do not have a literature club :) . We post annoucements from ru coders as fast as we can w/o having time to adjust the translation

Feel free to help and write in pm the best correction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M General Chat 4
M General Chat 2
M General Chat 7
A General Chat 1
A General Chat 1

Facebook

Discord

Members online