Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Amazing Server

Cierny

Hi,

I will speak only about situation on server Lionna 7x.

First I'd like to say this server is for me realy amazing. I came here with some very old friends, we play maybe 6-7 years. Start was good around 8K + players I think. Now is slightly less but for me is 1-2K player the best. I dont care about some shit* players who started over and over again, after few time leave the server because ... who cares (fuc* them :D) ?

There is so many good players which still play, so I want to say dont care about numbers, statistics, donate ... just enjoy the game.

and this is for Staff or Admin:
Dont make new servers, this is not about quantity but about quality.

Where is events ? One the same every week or twice o month, its not enough and people fuc*ing love events. If you dont have time for this, just tell us people always dream about GM and make event for people.

Where is GM ? Why we cant find any GM in the game ? Its so good for server reputation if you can find GM ingame only for a 10 minutes a day. Say ,, Hi,, to server and listen to people and their problems.

Advertising ? Where is vote system ? How can people find us and join us if we doing nothing for them ? (making new server every 2 months doesnt count)

What about referral system ? When someone bring here some friends who reach Nobless why he cant get some TODs for stupid acessory or offline trade ? I never saw somthing like this in L2 world and am absolutely sure that this will bring here more players (and all time not just a one time, because new bring new and over again and again) and more donate for you guys.

Peace and enjoy the game.

Catalin

seems you have played alot on java servers with vote system :)

last server open by DEX alone was last year .
the servers opened this year were open together with 3 networks lineageru,playdefo,wargameru ; 4 servers for 4 networks = 1 server per network during year 2013 :)

we do not plan to open new interlude server soon . our future plans include a god and a hfive srv

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M General Chat 4
M General Chat 2
M General Chat 7
C General Chat 1
A General Chat 1

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom