Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

This is enough !

illbedead

Banned
Dear Staff/admin/administrator or what are you. We understand that you cannot block chirilics in all or trade chat but how the F do you want us to target russians in game if they use chirilics in their names ? Please take action, make a server for all not for monkeys dropped from the tree with UFO names.

illbedead

Banned

And this is all we are gonna see on all chat / trade chat / hero chat.

Admin join game, creat a char and try to use macros to target their names on map :)

Grim

Use this hatred and direct it towards their mouths? GM will diplomatically tell you to chill out, it's only a game, not a job. For them it's a job, and if it was your company you would want to make an extra buck from a Siberian virgin with rich parents and a hot mother I would bonify.

Conclusion: You have decided sides already. The battle of the continents and alphabets no? Rest assured hero chat will be the same, they will zerg oly :)

illbedead

Banned
Use this hatred and direct it towards their mouths? GM will diplomatically tell you to chill out, it's only a game, not a job. For them it's a job, and if it was your company you would want to make an extra buck from a Siberian virgin with rich parents and a hot mother I would bonify.

Conclusion: You have decided sides already. The battle of the continents and alphabets no? Rest assured hero chat will be the same, they will zerg oly :)

They will zerg oly, lvl, etc, and after 1 month when other CP's will catch up, they will leave server coz of "no competition" we know that, russian style.

tralalala

OK this is outrageous! What about all the UFO romanian on hero chat 27/7 on old dex x3? Oh I bet you don't cry about that coz u r romanian and it wasn't a problem for you to read and understand it.
Why you don't cry about that you prick, coz I saw this project is btw ro and ru communities? What's your problem? You can write in romanian lang, but br, ru and other language speaking players shouldn't use their language if they want?? Because you don't like that?!

Staff should read that post of yours and give you a penalty on forum, because you're abusing nations for their language this is kind of racist.

This post is highly offensive for people using cyrillic alphabet... if romanians can speak their language on this server I don't see why the players from other countries shouldn't use their languages.

Is this L2 Dex, or going to be L2 racists? :O

Grim

They will zerg oly, lvl, etc, and after 1 month when other CP's will catch up, they will leave server coz of "no competition" we know that, russian style.
ATAT hahahahahahahaha!

Exploit

Banned
well. what the reason to play against u if u will die like a shit? or even better u dont want pvp at all, it bored game , no reason to play like that

Grim

"I don't understand why ppl don't donate for items and powerlvl! We leave serbidor!" Remember my post with what my Russian mates from Shilen told me? :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Grim

They can't use cyrillic alphabet in Nick's. Check interlude or hi5 servers and see nicks there.
What about Illbedead's image above?

illbedead

Banned
Good job Sharky, thank you ! It's enough we have to stand that UFO language in all other chats ! and YES, I am racist with people ( i would use idiots instead but it's a flame against the word itself ) that cannot or will not learn the most spoken language on the planet, YES DUDE, YOU ARE MONKEYS FALLEN FROM A TREE !

tralalala

Good job Sharky, thank you ! It's enough we have to stand that UFO language in all other chats ! and YES, I am racist with people ( i would use idiots instead but it's a flame against the word itself ) that cannot or will not learn the most spoken language on the planet, YES DUDE, YOU ARE MONKEYS FALLEN FROM A TREE !

Ignorant little man, your language is mint new compared to Cyrillic languages. Who are you to come and tell people with languages ages old they are monkeys etc crap. For a fact do you know the earliest proof of your language's existence is a letter written in CYRILLIC haha? I guess not... don't make a fool out of yourself and stop spitting bullshit about nations around here. Don't make me start about your language... Respect our history, don't be jelly because of urs.

illbedead

Banned
Last edited:

RZV

spam all they want, english, russian, klingonian or whatever. as long as their name is writable / targetable i don't give a damn. you should however try to block external links, or track down spammers of such sort and chat ban them.

tralalala

Russian and all other languages in cyrillic are also Indo-european noob, languages much older than yours.

Yeah some made up site claims that Romania is the heart of the old eu civilization, man that reminds me so much of macedonian people who also claim such silly things. Little sad nations born yesterday out of the others around them suffering from low esteem trying to fake it that they started something in history. I've read about several nations in EU trying to claim such things, and it is so damn sad. The comments on that silly forum link you posted are clear about how legit this pseudo science the bla bla written there is. You had to read them, but mby you don't understand english that good.

"This is pseudo-science. Romanian descends from Vulgar Latin and is therefore no older than French, Spanish, Italian, etc." I'm not from Romania and I even I know that. Dunno how you missed it man.
"Any linguist would tell thee that Romanian is a descendant of vulgar Latin and is therefore one of the youngest languages in Europe."
"Sanskrit is a member of the Indo-Iranian subfamily of the Indo-European family of languages. Its closest ancient relatives are the Iranian languages Avestan and Old Persian" Indo-European man can't you read?? Do you know what this means? Do you have any idea about all the other languages also indo-eu? Ofc it is normal for them to have some similarities omg use ur brain.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanskrit

Many languages share the same or similar words with Sanskrit, even now I noticed a few with the same pronunciation and meaning with my lang, but I won't start claiming that we started eu civilizations coz u gotta be dumb to do that... idk what drugs u use but you need to cut them off.

Further arguing is pointless. My language > your language :*

illbedead

Banned
Romanians did not claim that, if you would search a little more, some "guy" i will let you find it's name from Vatican ( hope you know how much latin language means for them ) decided after long researches that Latin language has Romanian language as it's basis.

It's not about arguing, it's about you moron's cannot learn english. End of discussion ( maybe you did it, but you are like 5 % of ru ppl that know to read/speak english ) the other 95 % are just playing STUPID.

tralalala

Dude I'm not even ru :D hahaha your offensive words towards around 300 million and more ppl in a list of countries using cyrillic languages describing them as monkeys fallen from the trees shows how much you've evolved and what your level of stupidity is. And for the record I've seen some pretty bad ro spams on these servers, too and I also don't find it very fun but I don't go calling your whole nation stupid monkeys as it is offending and people have the right to talk in their mother language. This is a right every nation has. I really couldn't find any writings about how ro lang was the basis of latin, it sounds hilarious. Tell it to any linguist or historian or w/e in the spheres of the topic and I doubt anybody would agree to that as a legit statement. That is that.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom