Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Few proofs admins play in sopranos top cp

phucklol

-AQ Baium and octavis ring drop on 1st try (literally almost like the same day)
-full seraph set magically just before olympiad (look at loot tables to see where chest and legs drop without the istina quest from awakening :))
p.s. altar of shilen was camped and opened once since start (and we did it they werent there )
-archer from sopranos hit a tank with full 60 attr full buffed for 110k
-they hit the first rbs on server start first thats why they were first 85's easily
-friend got full seraph set linked in pm when they were still around 90
-why so many restarts of server when they were rushing lvl 95+?
-my friend was farming pvp on them hardcore and got banned for siege duration :D just learned this
-(edit refer page2) whole cp in this thread online at same time trying to defend themselves
-museum stats removed from server (why? because in first x3 ppl started to rightfully qq about the top cp which happened to be we all know :D)
just something to think about :).

They will probably move this thread or close/delete it somewhere hidden so for the few ppl who will read this before it happens let the server know in-game about this news :)

Last edited:

phaon

Yo dawg, screen/video or not happen :D
You are spreading some ill shit out there that can damage server opinion while you cant provide some real proofs of such thing.

phucklol

brought this upon yourselves, dont help yourselves in-game if you dont want it to backfire simple. it was the same story in first x3 server with rusty sharky etc they are the same people playing that cp now cmon get real we aint stupid

phucklol

now cause of you people will start quitting and sh1t, it already started matterfact

Catalin

Who from admins ? :)
Since this is a co-op project between dex and liru be sure that all actions are checked from both sides . Liru is a professional team of coders . Same is dex team . We are not players (no time for that )

Must be stupid to think that any of admin team will compromise the success of the project and the income server generates to help dunno who . For sure none from our teams are playing the game as player . Never will .

Try to have fun . Good day

Elsea

- Baium Drop is 100% and we have 5 already
- AQ Ring is ~20% and we have 4 Rings out of 24 Queen Ants killed
- We killed Octavis twice and got 1 Ring (lucky I guess, we didnt get even 1 ring while playing Lilith server for a year)
- Seraph items drop not only from Fortuna but also Golem and Gilotyna and we killed every single 1 since the server start
- we opened the only altar of shilen at this server so ye we farmed it before u realised its open and came (its amazing that you camp altar instead of opening it yourself xD I guess you have no idea how)
- yes we did kill all RBs at the server start, I even made a topic before server started if GM would kill all of them coz exp from RBs is too OP to be alloved at the start but no answer sadly

I shouldn't be telling you how to play but since u dont have any chance vs us, I might do it as well. Come and fight us at RBs instead of crying at forums.

BTW We didn't play at previous Dex server...

Last edited:

phucklol

it's worse if you lie about it. just come forward say yea we play blablabla but the problem is not that admin plays or anything is that they will give themselves a considerable advantage in-game and will monopolize the server and its already happening. If this sopranos cp have all heros you know it for 100% proof that admins are playing in that cp. and seriously theres nothing wrong but why you gotta give yourselves an advantage over other players? comon

phucklol

proof is your whole cp is in forum online in this thread right now trying to defend yourselves with fast response to accusations. comon get real

phucklol

anyone who has an average IQ could read the psychology behind you flaming here because of accusations. Its simple psychology you get caught doing something first reflex is to get mad for many people

#Riddle

I'm somehow sure topic's creator is "E" in game, same level of butthurt and barking about skill with 8 points on oly :DD

sramcinaryj

server needs some drama, so bring some more retards from ur clan/cp and start flaming, because so far all ur doing is a big fat ass cry over some pixels.

Elsea

Its obvious that we have advantage since we use two hands while playing, we could use just one vs all of you but whats the point?
It's not our problem that you dont have any basic game knowlege ;/
When you rushed lvl after awakening and left us behind it was only because we made characters to farm Baium/Freya/Frintezza at that time coz we actually know how to play this game properly.
Now you cry that we have Baium Rings but you don't have chars made to kill it nor you came to fight us for it even once. I don't know if you wish to get it for free or something but that's not how it works...

Bring your whole cp here too, we may have even more fun reading your cries here ;p

phucklol

kk everyone from sopranos ignored, if you are not from this cp spamming this thread with nonsense post your questions/doubts/evidence

#Riddle

whole cp online on this thread will add this to list of proof
unfortunately, your beautiful list of bullshit proves nothing more than butthurt.
Screen or fraps of actual illegal action would looks better, but we both know you don't have any and just try to cover being bad with propaganda.

phucklol

go farm or will you give yourself some xp for the time you lost trying to defend yourself in forums?

#Riddle

i suggest to change your clan name from WeAllRullez, because it's far from true :D

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom