Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Any plans for the server?

hdtvth

Are there any plans to revive this server? Or are we still in full denial mode, not admitting that top hours population is 200 players?
What about livindor?

Catalin

Are there any plans to revive this server? Or are we still in full denial mode, not admitting that top hours population is 200 players?
What about livindor?
top online is 1202 . "revive" a server open 1 month ago . how exactly you want to do that ? not that many god server exists (none in europe)

we are open to suggestions

Adeezah

the man just told you :)
Lindvidor ?!

Exploit

Banned
sharky ruin, like 80-90% server, gl with that ;D nice server guys, i hope u enjoy playing alone ;D time to log in sharky and play vs MOBs

olapola

top online is 1202 . "revive" a server open 1 month ago . how exactly you want to do that ? not that many god server exists (none in europe)

Well ive asked a question over a week ago and none of the staff came with an answer. Since not many god server exists why dont u try to make a god server that is 50x ?
Just see how popular a good h5 server is.
In the past a 50x Interlude server was really popular.... the majority got bored of those and moved on to h5 50x servers...why dont u try with a 50x god server? Also start straight away with the lindvior update u guys claim to have.

ziuzia

My opinion, factors leading to server fail

1. U prommise make ru path, 3 days after server start, 1month after, still no path. Ofc, i dont care about russians, but L2 off in Russia is old, and half of community not even played in eng client. I know some ppl who dont even started becouse of no ru client.

2. Do you really need so much money? Your grandpa is dying and u need expensive operation or what? Ncsof maked god p2w game, all those runes, potions etc. But you added Fortune whel, and ofc you dont stop, now u added this op donation rose of essence. I saw some cp says "ok, enouth, we done" after this. Ofc u can say wtf u saying, its 1:10000000 chance to get op shit from fortune wheel, but fact: donators use it as advantage, non donators cry and leaving server one by one.
Why just not make server where you buy PA, 10 vit items per week, and xp rune. Im sure it will get enough money and ppl will be happy here. Ofc + those thing that didint afects game like colord title or hats.

3. Its not in server stuff competition, but server comunity. There is one side in server. Some guys, that havent no life and rich daddys gets level advantage, level advantage gives them item advantage, and now they just runing and killing everyone. And ofc ppl start crying like "omg admin plays in sopranos". I'm not server politic, dont know whats happends in that clan, but after first siege i hear that top cp from bmf after failing castle, joins sopranos. Why? In asima top side splits to make server fun to play, here seems ppl do oposite, makes even stronger side to leave server later, becouse no competition.

Ofc sorry for my bad eng, im not forum fighter, just register my acc to say opinion why u (atm only one GOD low rate private server) not even close to reach sucsess like asima do.

Catalin

1.what is ru path ? we use ncsoft path of awakening : http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/getting-started/how-to-play/path-to-awakening-guide.php
2. shop is same we used in previous god , all shop is made from ncsoft shop . you have a free vitality event for over 1 month, if we wanted good income we dont add vitality events. income from god server barely cover server bills .

wheel of fortune is same as ncsoft use http://store.lineage2.com/minigames/adenprizewheel/index

just use google before doing a post :)

so much hate started after we started ban all bots per hardware id and have 0 tolerance . get use to that :) i hate bots

Zenua

Now u start banning PPL? What are u doing at start, 1st week, 2nd week of server ? I say u nothing, propably if we do not report bots u will be know nothing about it.

ziuzia

1. path i mean RU client.
2. Im core and Ruoff player, never saw that fortune wheeel, my bad. Anyway i think that overdonation kills server.

What about sell unique items, earn real money? This web auction also part of NCsoft plans? And how u earn real money? Do you can transfer auction money to your bank acc or paypal?

Catalin

1. path i mean RU client.
2. Im core and Ruoff player, never saw that fortune wheeel, my bad. Anyway i think that overdonation kills server.

What about sell unique items, earn real money? This web auction also part of NCsoft plans? And how u earn real money? Do you can transfer auction money to your bank acc or paypal?
Auction is made by players , not by gms. Player to player

Just use search http://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/5741-Auction-system-Buy-Sell-on-our-servers

TonyS

1.what is ru path ? we use ncsoft path of awakening : http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/getting-started/how-to-play/path-to-awakening-guide.php
2. shop is same we used in previous god , all shop is made from ncsoft shop . you have a free vitality event for over 1 month, if we wanted good income we dont add vitality events. income from god server barely cover server bills .

wheel of fortune is same as ncsoft use http://store.lineage2.com/minigames/adenprizewheel/index

just use google before doing a post :)

so much hate started after we started ban all bots per hardware id and have 0 tolerance . get use to that :) i hate bots
Noone like bots but sine they are part of l2 you have to learn how to deal with them. Just watch what you did with your server, you banned some single ppl from cp's and guess what happen? Whole cp's quit and taking whole clans with them and you might not like it but cp's/side's make server alive. And since you linked to ncwest, learn from them or from innova how to deal with bots and after years still got healthy servers. And since items/adena/chars on officials are actaully real money they got 100x more bots and these bots are like 100x more proffesional and you know what? On ncwest they never ban mains and on innova you got few chances before you got perm ban on main.

You already made every single serious cp to quit from your server so you can soon close it up but advice for youe next server: if you cant block bot and you cant, make some simple rules that will make boters life harder like perm ban their wynn+iss and ban main for 7 days at first time and 14 days next time, they will care much more for such ban becous perm = quit and they will be sad about it for how long? a day? two? Its not bad if you hit the single player its -1 for server but if you hit some "serious" cp member its -7 and highly probably -clan and you should know to what its going.

vampy

Noone like bots but sine they are part of l2 you have to learn how to deal with them. Just watch what you did with your server, you banned some single ppl from cp's and guess what happen? Whole cp's quit and taking whole clans with them and you might not like it but cp's/side's make server alive. And since you linked to ncwest, learn from them or from innova how to deal with bots and after years still got healthy servers. And since items/adena/chars on officials are actaully real money they got 100x more bots and these bots are like 100x more proffesional and you know what? On ncwest they never ban mains and on innova you got few chances before you got perm ban on main.

You already made every single serious cp to quit from your server so you can soon close it up but advice for youe next server: if you cant block bot and you cant, make some simple rules that will make boters life harder like perm ban their wynn+iss and ban main for 7 days at first time and 14 days next time, they will care much more for such ban becous perm = quit and they will be sad about it for how long? a day? two? Its not bad if you hit the single player its -1 for server but if you hit some "serious" cp member its -7 and highly probably -clan and you should know to what its going.
hahahaha this post made my day .... sadly they didn't start banning bots sooner and now we have top bot cp with skills +10 braging all day about their pve achievements and afk xp in hidden spots. If you bot and get caught you should be banned, it's not like hey i bot 1 month make like 20+ kkk adena i buy all epics/gear but i want to keep it on my main after my bots get banned. wow a wet dream really. Ppl that play only to bot are the reason server is not healthy.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom