Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Server language question!

urlaflorin

When are you gonna make a server that locks russian language from using it on global and trade chats or ever forbides it forever.
We are tired of the spaming russians make and the auto whispers you get in game with russian language trying to sell adena for real money.
You know about russians whispering on selling everyting for real money and you do nothing about it .
Global and trade chats are full with russian writing that we can't understand anything.
Get a server any version free of russians and free of selling whispers of items and we will play them forever!!!!!

DarkJade

If the server is made cooperating with a Russian server, how do you see banning Russian language as an option ? Don't be ridiculous.

FeeLSD

When are you gonna make a server that locks russian language from using it on global and trade chats or ever forbides it forever.
We are tired of the spaming russians make and the auto whispers you get in game with russian language trying to sell adena for real money.
You know about russians whispering on selling everyting for real money and you do nothing about it .
Global and trade chats are full with russian writing that we can't understand anything.
Get a server any version free of russians and free of selling whispers of items and we will play them forever!!!!!
1 question - Who are the "we" that you are speaking about. For me personally if there are even 2 African guys in the server they should be able to write to each other in their language (even on general or global chat). I am sure that when someone wants to speak with you will be in English (same goes for me as well).

urlaflorin

i understand server is made with russians help but i ask when it will be an server without them!
and why is no1 talking about the wishpers in game with adena sell and item sells on real $$$

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom