Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Getting Stuck!

Anuba

Hello,

I'm having a problem, I know your servers are having issues, just came to report if this problem is normal or what.
I login just fine, select my character and start playing with no problems, but when I'm playing my character suddenly stop, I mean is, I can't move him, use skills or leaving the game, but I can still open menus ingame, but the rest is all stuck. I think I got disconnected but no message is showing up.
The only way to leave the game is by Ctrl+Alt+Del.

I can't play more than 5minutes.

Please can someone tell me whats going on.

Anuba

Yesterday I was playing just fine after your hot fix but today it's impossible again, I login, start moving aaaaaand I can't move it again, got stuck again, can't even restart or leave the game, but still can open menus etc, it means I got disconnected but still no message is showing up. And I'm not the only one, theres other players with the same problem and friends,

I played in Nanna x 75 just fine, no issues, but in this server is impossible, my game is always stopping. Your server still have bugs and issues like multiple gatekeepers etc. You should have fixed in beta.

I want to play but... your server don't let me =/

Lampard

Greatings,

I'm playing in this server since yesterday and i dont have any problem until today, now my game is stop everytime i login. I start moving my char and stuck all the time, can't move and the only way i have to leave the game is by Ctrl+Alt+Del.

I really wanted to play on this server, but with this problem becomes impossible to do that.

xioned

Greatings,

I'm playing in this server since yesterday and i dont have any problem until today, now my game is stop everytime i login. I start moving my char and stuck all the time, can't move and the only way i have to leave the game is by Ctrl+Alt+Del.

I really wanted to play on this server, but with this problem becomes impossible to do that.
same here

Fernanda

Hello,

I'm having a problem, I know your servers are having issues, just came to report if this problem is normal or what.
I login just fine, select my character and start playing with no problems, but when I'm playing my character suddenly stop, I mean is, I can't move him, use skills or leaving the game, but I can still open menus ingame, but the rest is all stuck. I think I got disconnected but no message is showing up.
The only way to leave the game is by Ctrl+Alt+Del.

I can't play more than 5minutes.

Please can someone tell me whats going on.
I have the same problem today... :/

Macias

same here, i can play 3-5 min and then im freez, and when i try log my dualbox he and main freez instantly.( sory for bad english )

datMike

Same sh*t here every1 have this. DDoS to str0nk? :)
it is 3 days since server's up, ppl cant log in, cant play. Yday some ppl was trying to log in on accounts like for 2 h, no info on forum whats going on etc.

Keep it that way, so we can start searching for a new server, or come back for old.
12 - 15 PM cant fcking do a sh*t log in = freez, log and run 2 minutes = freez, Updater = error cant reach server.

Macias

when i can play this 5 min after freze i try log my box but all time dc..., two days after server start all wos be ok

datMike

We have progress now 10s after log in acc insta freez, Epic server :D Actually I play this game 6-7 years, never was so frustrated :)

Anuba

"Dex" was know to have the best L2 servers, I couldn't expect less for this one, not after a long wait beta testing.... testing what? Beta, I believe is to test server stabilities, fixing bugs and connection issues, etc.

Sorry but is "Dex" a joke now? What I can see now is, your players wallets are more open than your server.

Feldrake

I use all proxies, and also occupy an external proxy. And yet, I drop the game constantly.

Anuba

Shield: "Cannot find available ip, please try again later."
Awesome, a new error! I'm really having fun playing Lineage 2 Age of Bugs.

PS: Just an opinion of mine, nice choice about High Five where A grades are nothing and screw you Dwarfs ;) (Hey It's sarcasm ok...)
PS2: Really can some Gm tell us whats its going on or what they are doing to fix this issues, we would appreciate your time.

Macias

yea... again freeze but naw i cant log in.. i have server lists but nothink hapened i try hundert time.. i know im not the only one with this problem so i hope you gm fix this fast. (8:30 gmt+1... time to sleep ;D l2 dont work)

snowgoon

yea... again freeze but naw i cant log in.. i have server lists but nothink hapened i try hundert time.. i know im not the only one with this problem so i hope you gm fix this fast. (8:30 gmt+1... time to sleep ;D l2 dont work)

lol'd

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom