Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Chambers for me are bugged after "update client" pop up. I keep getting teleport out

Quiet

So I was thinking to test how ES (magnus unicorn) can do well in chambers solo. And strange thing happened.

> I entered chamber room, but forgot pet shots (lol) so I went back to town, bought shots and back to chamber.

And here we go

> Once I entered second time into the chamber room, like after 5s I was disconnected because of "update client" pop-up. So I closed client and updated client. It can be related to thing that 5min before that told on chat that you are teleported in heine near laba NPC instead of Rune (Someone told GM is in game, that's why I write this in chat).

> I logged into the game and wanted to enter chamber room. And this is what happens. Once I enter room I am instantly teleported out. So decided to wait 5mins like usually need for instance to reset. And it still haven't reset after 20mins and it says that instance is currently in use.

carefully

That is a bug on most off servers. Once you enter and leave you cannot enter again until the dungeon is closed, wait for 60mins.

Quiet

That is a bug on most off servers. Once you enter and leave you cannot enter again until the dungeon is closed, wait for 60mins.
But in off server Chamber takes not 60min but 40min.

Also the teleport out of chamber is not fixed. With other character I keep getting teleported out to Heine town near Laba NPC instead of Rune.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom