Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Active Server Event

Would you like to see server event

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kasownik

Im not saying to start it right away but it would be nice to see something different from casual l2 in like 2nd week?
I remember rly enjoyed for example squash event :D rly oldschool
And there is vote poll

WildRose

I voted no.
Cause most events are boring. And exploitable so they usually result in some imbalance...
Cause there are always some groups that find a way to exploit / abuse / invest real cash in most events, while the people that play the game for the game hardly ever get anything from events except a bunch of useless (but numberous) scrolls / potions / crap that aren`t even usefull and will end up filling uselessly the warehouse ...
+ I hate that during events my invent is always full of crap that i move from left to right and from right to left, not wanting to delete event items cause i somehow never stop hoping "i`ll get lucky this time, I feel it".
I did get something cool at some point in time, at some event in the past 9 years of L2... but I can`t really remeber what...so it must have been "important"

I dont want to be Grinch ...

I remeber I had loads of fun at one event that GM`s organised (dont remeber if it was on dex servers, but it`s highly likely, like 5-6 years ago maybe), ppl ported in Fantasy Island got turned to rabits and had like an echolocation skill to find small gifts scattered all around. The best thing you could have gooten was Top A gr weapon and lvl 13 SA crystal. I remeber hundreds of rabbits running around...
That was fun... not exploitable... pure luck...equal chances (regardless of "nolifer" or "sunday player" status)

Last edited:

Kasownik

well there is craplot of events for this game that you would be surprised , dont have to be exploitable.
Investing cash is part of the game and every1 spending it by his choice

PiffPaff

You mean it is an exploit if someone else just spends more time to farm the event items?

I voted yes, because fuck yeah Letter Event.

WhiteKnight

I voted no.
Cause most events are boring. And exploitable so they usually result in some imbalance...
Cause there are always some groups that find a way to exploit / abuse / invest real cash in most events, while the people that play the game for the game hardly ever get anything from events except a bunch of useless (but numberous) scrolls / potions / crap that aren`t even usefull and will end up filling uselessly the warehouse ...
+ I hate that during events my invent is always full of crap that i move from left to right and from right to left, not wanting to delete event items cause i somehow never stop hoping "i`ll get lucky this time, I feel it".
I did get something cool at some point in time, at some event in the past 9 years of L2... but I can`t really remeber what...so it must have been "important"

I dont want to be Grinch ...

I remeber I had loads of fun at one event that GM`s organised (dont remeber if it was on dex servers, but it`s highly likely, like 5-6 years ago maybe), ppl ported in Fantasy Island got turned to rabits and had like an echolocation skill to find small gifts scattered all around. The best thing you could have gooten was Top A gr weapon and lvl 13 SA crystal. I remeber hundreds of rabbits running around...
That was fun... not exploitable... pure luck...equal chances (regardless of "nolifer" or "sunday player" status)
That event sounds familiar too, was probably on Motherland server :p

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom