Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Connection Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exalgos

Hi,

First, i'm really happy to play on this server. I know that the DC problems and other are really bad for the server , but the server is really good. Many ppl say that there is no solo play, but lineage is not solo play... Now i have a question : i see this morning at my work 1635 online, its on all server ?
I really think that if the DC problems // client problems are solved, many ppl will come. Can we know approximatively the number of ppl who play on this server ?

Shunekas

It is possible to play solo on h5, and I did it couple times and it is not hard. But here there is not enough random players, so you cannot gather even a small party for instances not talking about low level exping. This is a huge problem because server will be based only on old players.

bluebeast

Stop asking such questions, you will never receive an answer. They will just close and delete threads with truths they can't handle. Such a shame :)

Catalin

Hi,

First, i'm really happy to play on this server. I know that the DC problems and other are really bad for the server , but the server is really good. Many ppl say that there is no solo play, but lineage is not solo play... Now i have a question : i see this morning at my work 1635 online, its on all server ?
I really think that if the DC problems // client problems are solved, many ppl will come. Can we know approximatively the number of ppl who play on this server ?
If you are not an emoquiter and love retail files then this is the place for you. Players max oscilates from 500 to 2500 with most of players barely logged in past day due heavy attacks. Cannot say how many server jumpers will remain, what i can say is that you will find this server online for long time. Community bassed on europe players and latin america.

Regards

Exalgos

Thx for your answer.

I'm not an emoquiter ! I hope attack will stop quickly to enjoy this server. What about that ? Have you got a solution to that or not ? Because there is many ppl who cant play :(

Catalin

Thx for your answer.

I'm not an emoquiter ! I hope attack will stop quickly to enjoy this server. What about that ? Have you got a solution to that or not ? Because there is many ppl who cant play :(
our antiddos companies hired are 24/7 on duty for possible attacks .

Macho

It's not DDoS now, the server is dropping the connection of some players for some unknown reason. I'm on GMT-3, and I can only play during my evenings 8pm and on (server time 2am).

Catalin

It's not DDoS now, the server is dropping the connection of some players for some unknown reason. I'm on GMT-3, and I can only play during my evenings 8pm and on (server time 2am).
Use other proxy from server selection
Ddos never stoped since start, its mitigated by antiddos

if you have any issue contact us via skype : help_l2.is

Last edited:

JohnTravolta_

Dear Administrators

Today i log my old Forum account: JohnTravolta, your account is banned, reason: no reason...

With this approach players your project will be getting worse worse and worse....
What a shame, so many years playing on your project, on few of them i was hero, thousands of hours and oldschool fun.
I hope you will clarify it with me here or via PM..

I hope you will stop opening H5 servers.. If you observer situation on private servers that opening H5 servers (the biggest projects) you already should have a lesson..
I always had huge respect to your projects but the way to make project with ru projects is very bad decision cause of current political situation on the world, russian players wont like on RU-EU server, EU players wont like to play RU-EU server too.
What else, players want to play only older chronicles i observed (just my opinion), i hope you will come back to Interlude/GF or even older chronicles some day and only EU community.. I think you had one of the best C4 files on the world

The real online on Dex Arion x5 is 360online from 12-03-2015 9:35 (with boxes, shops)

I hope you have ballz to not delete my post, you cant change the thruth

Last edited:

Exalgos

where your graphic come from ? l2online.info ??

your l2online.shit is site owned by a server owner . idiots believe everything

Last edited:

Exalgos

i really dont know, but you now , during journey, ppl work for a large part ...

Quiet

i really dont know, but you now , during journey, ppl work for a large part ...
login to averia OBT. there are more people there than in dex. and its only open beta server... :D

Tomorrow launch. Staff get yourself and focus solely on l2classic. without russians. This time those russians killed the project.

snobby

login to averia OBT. there are more people there than in dex. and its only open beta server... :D

Tomorrow launch. Staff get yourself and focus solely on l2classic. without russians. This time those russians killed the project.
averia x10? That is highrate, no thanks! :p

Quiet

x5 + vitality + exp rune + pa + cakes. you can go over x20 even in dex.

And Dex should stop copy things from other and do something unique by themselves. Like c4>c6>gf>h5 x1-3 server with upgrading chronicle every 3 months.

Last edited:

carefully

It is true, online is super low. Me and a couple of my cp mates pked two days ago. We could hardly find people to pk. Near CT I found 1 dark elf, VOS I found 1 human, We found 8 guys in silent valley, and maybe 12-15 guys in seal of shilen. The rest of locs were empty. It's a shame, we waited for two weeks expecting this server to be EPIC, but it was an EPIC letdown.
Advice to admins: Don't lie about online (gm on his stream was telling everyone that online is 5k lol) The reason it works on russian servers, is that online is still 1k~ and you can find people- ergo it's a lie that can be believed somehow.
Respect your players, they will respect you back.

Catalin

Thank for your post. If you like our server join . If not just move along and stop advertise java srv here.Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D General Chat 44
M General Chat 0

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom