Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

ToD not tradeable?

PiffPaff

Hey, I wanted to ask who came up with the idea to suddenly make ToD not tradeable for the first 2 weeks?
That is not what I bought the ToD for in the first place and has never been in the rules when I purchased them.

I bought the ToD I have for 2 different accounts so I could level a buffer aswell and I also bought the ToD for my brother on the same account to get the milestone bonus - now only 1 out of 4 accounts can actually use the ToD for the server start, which is an instant "no thank you" if I was going to play here again.

Anyone else experienced the same thing?

Catalin

there are no runes and premium account to buy for each account during those 2 weeks . for rest i think you can buy from shop from one account

PiffPaff

After 2 weeks no one will needing PA or Runes anymore. I kinda feel scammed out of my money here.

DickTheQuick

After 2 weeks no one will needing PA or Runes anymore. I kinda feel scammed out of my money here.

That was community decision to make it that way. Your post just proves how bad tods trading was, coz ur greedy ass just realized u will not gain advantage by paying money.

PiffPaff

You think there would be any server without someone buying ToD? Maybe its time to get your head out of your ass and grow up.

HINT

As the guy who bought tods i also feel scammed, i bought tods to have advantage in pa, runes vit potions, and now you decided i don't have the rights to use it. I want my money back if the things i wanted to buy for tods can't be used from the start.

NightFury

u can always buy cakes, or my favorite option... buy fuk tons of hats, you wont level so fast but at least you will look good xD

HINT

The people just don't realize the ones who donate don't want hats or some fancy cape, people donate to compensate time spend on game with cash. I can't play 24/7 like some schoolboy who has free time all day long. I have a job and i want to play easy game, so i donated for it i supported server with this. The guy just plays 24/7 for free and tells me i can't play like i want, cause it's disadvantage. Looks fair?

Catalin

The people just don't realize the ones who donate don't want hats or some fancy cape, people donate to compensate time spend on game with cash. I can't play 24/7 like some schoolboy who has free time all day long. I have a job and i want to play easy game, so i donated for it i supported server with this. The guy just plays 24/7 for free and tells me i can't play like i want, cause it's disadvantage. Looks fair?
thats why arion is 10x and not 5x . its like you have PA + 50% rune perm already :)

DickTheQuick

As the guy who bought tods i also feel scammed, i bought tods to have advantage in pa, runes vit potions, and now you decided i don't have the rights to use it. I want my money back if the things i wanted to buy for tods can't be used from the start.
Lol really? U feel scammed that u can use ur ToDs on different server again?!

PS. I bought 6k ToDs.

HINT

thats why arion is 10x and not 5x . its like you have PA + 50% rune perm already :)
You come to a shop and there was a bulk of cola+cake, you payed money and asked for that item and the owner just gives you:
sorry bro cakes are not here have another cola instead 2 colas is better than 1. So i don't want more colas i want the damn cake.
Lol really? U feel scammed that u can use ur ToDs on different server again?!

PS. I bought 6k ToDs.
Is your e-penis just grow bigger than you said about the amount you donated? And yes i feel scammed i came to play on arion not other server i donated for arion not for any other server. And i can't get what i donated for. I'll tell it again i do feel scammed.

DickTheQuick

You come to a shop and there was a bulk of cola+cake, you payed money and asked for that item and the owner just gives you:
sorry bro cakes are not here have another cola instead 2 colas is better than 1. So i don't want more colas i want the damn cake.

Is your e-penis just grow bigger than you said about the amount you donated? And yes i feel scammed i came to play on arion not other server i donated for arion not for any other server. And i can't get what i donated for. I'll tell it again i do feel scammed.
Go feel scammed on Empty Arionx5 without ppl.

Re4matik

Since the ppl playing 24/7 dont have PA and u playing a few hours dont have PA isn't that the same as the ppl playng 24/7 have PA and u have it too? And btw, let's be serious here, 99.9% of the ppl playing 24/7 will use PA if available so the not using it in first 2 weeks will actually help reduce the diference of lvl between you and the nolifers (24/7 ppl)
One last thing, a month of PA is like 3 euro... unless u live in Afganistan and u sold your goat for a PC, u will afford PA :)

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom