Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Some questions for Gm's

Heavens

hi all.i have clan Berserkers.we stop from l2tales cause he fails hardly.and averia cause only rusians :/...so we thinking to join here at arios x10.
question:
1)is somewhere forum for arion x10??to post my clan??
2)patch from arion x10 it have??
3)creation account for x10???
4)how much account we can create per ip???

Heavens

so no x10???i see only x5 or dex forum...no forum for x10 no register x10 only 5 etc...so if can understand u download x5 and u will update for be x10???and post your clans on dex forum or topics..and then u wright im talking x10???

NightFury

its the same son... just do all as normal with that x5 thingy and it will work.

about the clan stuff, if u asking for something like recruit post, do it on recruit section. if its just a clan presentation or something i suppose u can do it on the general section.

Soulkey

Nice server - 200 online and ddos from first day. again, again and over again. Few servers ago you said u learning from your mistakes. But since you make them in every next server , seems you didnt lern anything.

P.S. And also i see you are soo lazy, enough to not change info about x5 or x10 files people download. Seems you dont care :)

Chears,

Catalin

Nice server - 200 online and ddos from first day. again, again and over again. Few servers ago you said u learning from your mistakes. But since you make them in every next server , seems you didnt lern anything.

P.S. And also i see you are soo lazy, enough to not change info about x5 or x10 files people download. Seems you dont care :)

Chears,
try create a server and see how it is :)

Soulkey

try create a server and see how it is :)
I dont want, i want to play.....you make server , make it how should be.

Interlude = DEAD hronicle
GF = DEAD hronicle

H5 low rate x3 up to x5 max are the best option
Montly vitality events
bying 1 st and 2 nd class transfer.
Night time zaken - remove min player for CC
Frintezza - remove min player for CC
Valakas - remove porting after relog to town.
Antharas - remove difficulty from number of players.
Blood Oach and Alliance - make it tradable.
KE - normal rate ( to not be soo hard ) for ppl that like to play Olympiad.
Siege to start 2 week after server start.

-------------------

Protection again DDOS and Soft for PvP ( bots for farm) and etc.

Good donation list for vitality

Do this and you will succes. And most important dont feil start again :)

Soulkey

This is the reason why most successful private european low rate server is based on Gracia Final Chronicle. Well played milord.
I never heard about this servers "milord".

First of all the most powerfull server atm is RPG club in last 5-6 years (H5 hronicle).
Second, you cannot thing to go there, because your competition will be smashed before u pass FOG area or GC.

Give me name of your crappy servers with 200 online and 300 noobs.

Also from what point of view GF is better?

You actualy never see Beleth or the steps that u have to do to kill. But you speak about GF, same for this pople on this crappy servers that u speak about it. When i speak for GF i speak for real GF x 3 or x5 rate with not touched files. Not for Java bulshit with all items on GM shop and buff from alt+B.

Last edited:

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom