Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Whats Going on at Arionx10

DickTheQuick

If anyone is considering joining Arionx10 don't hesitate, server is growing with every day.

Forum might seems empty because ppl are not wasting time here.

-- Advertisement --
YoloSwag clan inviting CP's, solo, groups. Clan chat english only.
PM: DickTheQuick, PartyInMyPants, Zedicus, dps.

Arsenal

server is growing, the community and economy are somehow healthy. The restart was a good thing afterall. GG

Maurelle

Thing is it's not a hardcore server,where zergs are owning.This server remind me of first years of l2 where ppl where joining only to spend some fun time with friends.It's really relaxing ,easy to catch up with other players.Let's hope they will not close it soon.

Catalin

Thing is it's not a hardcore server,where zergs are owning.This server remind me of first years of l2 where ppl where joining only to spend some fun time with friends.It's really relaxing ,easy to catch up with other players.Let's hope they will not close it soon.
You can enjoy the game as much as u plan . None will close the server anytime soon

WildRose

I logged in yday ...just in town to look around... for everybody`s sake I sure hope I`m wrong, but it looked very sad for a sunday afternoon...
Gratz Maurelle for sexy ch Goddard. How come it`s the only one taken? I didnt see your crest, did you put the old one up?

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom