Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Bug: soulshot+spiritshot timing/lag

Boatmurder

the timing is a little bit off for automatic reuse on shots. The next shot is activated a little too late

For soulshots it doesn't make a difference, as long as the shot activates before the striking animation finishes, you get the full effect.
But for spiritshot/blessed spiritshots, they change not only damage but also casting time. If the shot does not immediatly activate, the next spell is cast slowly. This is a big disadvantage for nukers, rechargers and all other characters with longer casting animations, because a slow casting spell, without the spiritshot loaded immediatly, is more likely to get canceled by enemy attacks.

Can you work on this problem please?

xyz

the timing is a little bit off for automatic reuse on shots. The next shot is activated a little too late

For soulshots it doesn't make a difference, as long as the shot activates before the striking animation finishes, you get the full effect.
But for spiritshot/blessed spiritshots, they change not only damage but also casting time. If the shot does not immediatly activate, the next spell is cast slowly. This is a big disadvantage for nukers, rechargers and all other characters with longer casting animations, because a slow casting spell, without the spiritshot loaded immediatly, is more likely to get canceled by enemy attacks.

Can you work on this problem please?
Welcome to retail L2. Should work like this.

Boatmurder

Welcome to retail L2. Should work like this.
I played prelude-c5 on retail, i played for a few weeks of retail when kamael were released, i played GoD on retail. I played on old dex that never used bad files. There never was a delay on spiritshots, if i held the nuke key down every nuke was cast fast.

Or is your post irony? Obviously this version we play doesn't have a working blacksmith of mammon http://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/6953-BoM-S-grade-problem and you're not going to tell me that's normal in retail...

Deucalion

As ShArKy said, this is an old problem that still persists on Official/newest Chronicle. Unless you can find a solution to this problem, that even the game developers haven't fix yet, I don't see any fixes soon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R General Chat 1
D General Chat 2
C General Chat 1
R General Chat 4
M General Chat 3

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom