Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Will you never reopen a new project glory days?

aurogha

Hi I want to ask If you have idea If will be open a new project glory days in future. I Thank in EU this is the only one server serious an can give all players more fun then official. You make server whitout pay for Win, this make you a better chose that official

Catalin

Hi I want to ask If you have idea If will be open a new project glory days in future. I Thank in EU this is the only one server serious an can give all players more fun then official. You make server whitout pay for Win, this make you a better chose that official
in europe it was the only server made with retail files . Yet not many ppl play new chronicles . For now no plans to open a god server in near future .

aurogha

its really sad.. ive played in past in your server on H5 when official was whit payment every month and i really appreciate your work after it for my work havent so much time to play and i must quit cause of it... after a few month i lose my work for economic crysis and ive tryed official free.. my worst decision in life.. bot everywere and shop for win... ppl lose around 2000 Euro on his pg for easy win... i really disliked it and ive quitted definitely lineage2... last week ive discovered you have this god server and i starting to call some old lineage2 friends to try start here, cause im sure that was be really nice on l2dex... anyway hope you will turn on soon whit god.. ill wait ^^ Good look and thanks for answering me! you are really professional and surely more then official!

lkrauz

staff want a tip? enjoy these official files you have and open a server that's missing in the world market of l2, which is a GOD pvp without bugs, like a 100x at most, it would attract not only new players older players who played the old server a server with retail files PvP with some donates to not lose money of course, and a good spread as anybody ever did, many players would love for the old who have never had the experience of playing in a GoD server to be very hard to level, more like a pvp would be great for not only learning new Very profit more players for you too staff, think that idea :)

cornelusa

Oh my... GoD...
Just logged to say: Hello, miss u all... :D

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom