Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Arion x5

artekmc

Hi
So what is the case with Arion x5?? Are you considering moving accounts to Hell x30 ??

Catalin

Hello ,
you can register new acc for hel if u didnt had on nanna or previous servers . If you had an account made on our site before arion opening then u can sue that account

bmachilles

Is Arion server still on? seems my account cannot login.. it says incorrect password for all my accounts.
Is Arion server closed down?

FloDank

There's a problem with registering new accounts for Arion and for the new HF x30 - Summer PvP server. For Arion it keeps saying registering was successful, but when you try to login in the game it says incorrect pasw. If you try to register again using the same username, mail and pasw it will say registering successful again, and again, and again, etc., but you can't login in game or on lineage2dex.com. For the HF x30 - Summer PvP server I got a confirmation mail saying I successfully registered on Nanna NEW, guess that's what it's gonna be called?

Catalin

There's a problem with registering new accounts for Arion and for the new HF x30 - Summer PvP server. For Arion it keeps saying registering was successful, but when you try to login in the game it says incorrect pasw. If you try to register again using the same username, mail and pasw it will say registering successful again, and again, and again, etc., but you can't login in game or on lineage2dex.com. For the HF x30 - Summer PvP server I got a confirmation mail saying I successfully registered on Nanna NEW, guess that's what it's gonna be called?

Nanna and new Hel share same login . Arion was a stand alone server with own database

Rhago

Nanna and new Hel share same login . Arion was a stand alone server with own database
Try to create a account on Arion and u'll see, seems you didnt understand what he said..

FloDank

Yeah, there were two distinct problems, the one about the new server I understand it, it's actually not a problem, two servers sharing the same login. But the problem about Arion registering remains, you CANNOT register new accounts on Arion. At the end of the process you get the message "registering was successful", but you don't get a confirmation mail and you can't login in the game either. You can repeat the process multiple times, but with the same result.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L General Chat 0
D General Chat 7
Catalin General Chat 191
Q General Chat 2
F General Chat 10

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom