Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Daily PvP, Flames and Drama Thread

DeuX

Most of the original old crew doesn't play anymore. We grow up, got married, have kids. We reached endgame bro.

HaiTata

Most of the original old crew doesn't play anymore. We grow up, got married, have kids. We reached endgame bro.
Panthera was married and had a kid since C4 and he's still playing. :) Scufita had a girl when he ruled RIP clan and Ysam was my kid :)

Nagitana what do you mean by "old players" ? For example Samurai's grandma that used to click assist when he was afk i don't think she plays anymore :).

Nagitana

Panthera was married and had a kid since C4 and he's still playing. :) Scufita had a girl when he ruled RIP clan and Ysam was my kid :)

Nagitana what do you mean by "old players" ? For example Samurai's grandma that used to click assist when he was afk i don't think she plays anymore :).
HhahahahHhHh!!! I remember that! I played when Dex merged with wrath, it was pretty good the war with Focus and TheOthers

Windfure!!1

AND THE HIS GRANDMA'S CHICKENS THAT KOOKORIGOOOOOO IN THE MORNING and everyfucking time he presses the bind we hear chickens!

Orq123

HhahahahHhHh!!! I remember that! I played when Dex merged with wrath, it was pretty good the war with Focus and TheOthers
you were that Dark Avanger in olympiad?forgot the nick, I remember your avatar from old dex forum ....

DeuX

Nolifers knows better ...
You still mad after so long? Lol

My daughter will be born really soon and that took me all the modjo to play any MMORPG that you need to grind and be active. Still play destiny just because I can log when I want and just do some quests.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom