Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

geodata issue dv, and bot demo or something :)

Jakop

This video shows geodata buggs in dv.. And it shows a Legit boxer get stuck all the time. And mr pro no program user playing dv 12h whit no program with no geodata buggs weird? :D haha

margapac

that's enough of a proof, u should send a ticket to the staff so this guy gets his ass whopped.

Dano168

Every person whose pets dont stuck in 2 minuts is bot.. i hope GMs invistigate it and write here :)
When i write to zkalman fraps him stop exping and go to town rather... bot hunter :)))
Shame i dont fraps it too ... all peaople will by see such idiot he is :)

Jakop

Dano guessing u are the pro boxer in the topic. U told me you was frapsing me and i was boting so i frapsed you and posted it and went town and upploaded u shiit here. And my bad set up makes it hard ;( dont use noob programs 2 help me xp :)

Dano168

Still dont have idea why will by someone use some programs as u write for pets and not for main? :D what benefit he will have from this? :) normaly mobing with dc a bd.. but i dont afraid.. GMs hope write here how its been :) never used programs on L2 and playing L2 for many years :p ..

BTW when my DC stuck u told its off some program :D If dont stuck is bot if stuck bot too :D something wrong about you men :)

BTW2: as u seen in video u dont walk behind me but u have another pass.. another spot.. nex time w go behind him for same root as him..

Last edited:

Akiwasha

Hi, I was sometimes there with him (SE support recharge) and I can told you only I saw his boxes stucked many times. And 5 minutes video? Joke

Jakop

The video is about geodata buggs!;) And a Pro old school l2 player who saying i am botting and he claim 2 record it.:p So i am showing my angel on it.:D And more like he using some external program because 12 h dv and he is running all around the place and not getting boxes stuck ( and i am the bot ) :oops:.
Akiwasha:D ofc u say that, you are his clan m8 and u where not in dv yesterday :eek:.

Who will win the smiley war :(

"Every saint has a past. And every sinner has a future" - Oscar Wilde

No more flame ;) :D

Dano168

The video is about geodata buggs!;) And a Pro old school l2 player who saying i am botting and he claim 2 record it.:p So i am showing my angel on it.:D And more like he using some external program because 12 h dv and he is running all around the place and not getting boxes stuck ( and i am the bot ) :oops:.
Akiwasha:D ofc u say that, you are his clan m8 and u where not in dv yesterday :eek:.

Who will win the smiley war :(

"Every saint has a past. And every sinner has a future" - Oscar Wilde

No more flame ;) :D
12h means 12 hours? :D if yes its funny :D i have been on SH 2 hours together that day :) came watch full DV no mobs and go off :)
no box stuck? :) u forgot on DC stucked? i can make this video with u too.. acualy sometimes dont pet stuck for few minutes :p and i beg off to someone call me boter :p its GMs work i fell free for parcitipate on it.. never boting never need it... please use brain what benefit will be from boting on pets and active on SH?

Jakop

Bring it baby boy and stop whit the smileys.....

Dano168

i can write what i want :p and i can bee aged as your father maybe :p BTW yours 3 chars are bots? why stuck only one? isnt geodata same for all yours char?

Jakop

i can write what i want :p and i can bee aged as your father maybe :p BTW yours 3 chars are bots? why stuck only one? isnt geodata same for all yours char?
Giving up on humanity!

Dano168

so answer me why yours 3 chars dont stuck? they have same route as one who stuck.. not near behind me as u walk but same.. its stupidity call sameone to bot cos his pets dont stuck for few minuts.. think about yourself..

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom