Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Premium Account

Aimilio

You was writing on your site when i joined ....
You give 15 days free premium account what about this
Its still working for people who dont have receive it ??

DeuX

afaik that was only for Dex 3x and it's not enforced now.

Last edited:

DeuX

Not enforced means it's not active anymore and was a promotion during some time.

Aimilio

i know what mean enforced .... ty for info
i asked witch was the reason .... to be enforced ...

DeuX

I guess administration saw no need to keep up with it or it will come back in the future and was disabled due to login DB recovery.

Catalin

http://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/2-News?p=3372&viewfull=1#post3372

And what about the people that didn't have premium at that time? The also had lags, disconnects and couldn't play same like us (premium users) couldn't.

You clearly and undoubtedly showed disrespect to players that didn't "insert coins" for PA.
you got a free 7 days XP rune 50% . why paid services should give you PA if you didnt had ?
Paid services extended thse PA period, didnt made any new PA .

BUT , stand by soon for a double XP and SP week . from dexteam not from paid services this time .

al3ss4ndr0

Banned
we dont need fcking premium account... WE NEED A STABLE SERVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR we are serious annoyed to play like thisssssssss lag and freeze every 2 secssssssss

gigel

you got a free 7 days XP rune 50% . why paid services should give you PA if you didnt had ?
Paid services extended thse PA period, didnt made any new PA .

BUT , stand by soon for a double XP and SP week . from dexteam not from paid services this time .
we already have double xp/sp now

al3ss4ndr0

Banned
dex god is unstable.. and unplayable atm.... restart server or do anything! fix this lag/freezes..

DeuX

we dont need fcking premium account... WE NEED A STABLE SERVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR we are serious annoyed to play like thisssssssss lag and freeze every 2 secssssssss
What lags? Server has been stable in the last 48h (except those two issues last night).

gigel

I didn't see that 7-days rune at dimensional merchant, but didn't check in the last few days. I have tons of crap there that i didn't take, so maybe I'm wrong about it (can't check now, not at PC). If you still didn't apply those runes to everyone then my statement about "caring" only for people that put some cash still stands. I better be wrong about it :)

P.S. I have premium for months anyway, been spinning the wheel also, it's not "qq you don't care about me" post. You are neglecting GoD server pretty much these days, all posts at FB are wrath this, wrath that... it almost looks that GoD server doesn't even exist.

You don't play on Dex server I guess. Last night it started lagging as hell + disconnecting vast majority of players, and 1-2 hours ago also lags started.
cmon dude, they cant just give free PA, they extended premiums to the ppl that payed for it. that downtime/lag was bad for everyone, even worse for server/owner/payed services since they lost many players and some income.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T General Discussion 0
uranianul General Discussion 4

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom