New profile posts

are you also interested in playing SWS maybe? Because we dont have a BP at all, if you want to play that class, you will need to create one and boost yourself to 52+?
Arent you in a CP/Clan already?

No clan no cp i'm playing my necro+se solo, i wouldn't mind playing SWS as long as i don't have to train mobs and run in circle for hours. XD

would you just like to play OL? Or the class doesnt matter actually and you want to play with a cool bunch of ppl (CP)?
We are not looking for OL, we are an archer CP, but we are looking for cool members.
The only classes we miss are SWS/BD (already ready lvl 50 both) or Bish (need a new one).
If you are interested, leave me a msg here or ingame: janelawl

Hi, thank you for your message. I would like to play OL, but even more so, I would like to play with my own character, sorry. I wish you good luck and I hope you'll find some nice people to fill in those slots :) Take care!
Siema.Gracie na tym serwie wkoncu?nie znalazlem takiego klanu jak renegaci . Mozliwe ze wyslalem juz do ciebie wiadomosc na tym forum.Prosze o odpowiedz
Opa, ainda precisa de mage na sua CP? eu jogava de sorc no skelth, se houver vagas me avise
salut..ce clasa joci si ce lvl ai?
salut. Tyrant joc, si am prophet in dual. momentan sunt lvl 29 pe amandoi
играл всю жизнь за ПВ или ТХ не плохо получалось) на предпоследнем Астриусе играл за Тира, тоже очень понравилось, У меня куча свободного времени так что смогу держать и больше прайм
yo, saw your post, are u still looking for wc and bd ? mind telling me the cp setup, who is in, where they are from and ur CP play time ? are u guys in a clan also ? if so, casual or factor ?