Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Welcome frags.

aCtion

No in my country ppl speak Lithuanian language and tehre where i live in german :x

"phatetic"

MagicElf

Banned
u have no idea about my cp setup so gtfo go play mario :) "kick ass offi players " hahahah can u tell when u kick our ass on map at least ?))) hahhaha epic player

MagicElf

Banned
my cp still in top 10 pvp in dex x3 god so we did pvp a lot of pvp we did our job on that server and ofc we quit bcoz some cp just pr when they see as:) gl on this server

iNanuK

Sensi you need to be reminded that you where hero after what 3 4 months after Superbubos stop playing (or until u manage to get all the slaves to farm for you or bots farmed enough ) cut the crap if you say WE quited you faking started playing the game when we left cuz thats when you could play it , just like on hi5 now , u farmed for 5 months then OMG SENSI HERO good shiet bro.

mucea

Banned
Sensi you need to be reminded that you where hero after what 3 4 months after Superbubos stop playing (or until u manage to get all the slaves to farm for you or bots farmed enough ) cut the crap if you say WE quited you faking started playing the game when we left cuz thats when you could play it , just like on hi5 now , u farmed for 5 months then OMG SENSI HERO good shiet bro.
supernova was 1st 2 months hero (1st 99 healer doh) after that he didn't take 1 more time hero. sensi was hero months before supernova quited but what can you expect from ppl like u. you're just some server hoppers that play 2 months then quit (ps i don't think you passed lvl 97 so that pretty much says how long you've played)

S

Sensi

Plus I'd like to add that I think I'm one of the last person you can blame for olympiad skills around here. Many things I can be blamed for but olympiad? Really? KiryGNC for ex, how does it feel to always, no matter what you do, be under so many people? Not even passing 100 points on Paladin in hi5, not even be of ANY threat on DEX GOD... Some people play for so long and even after all this time they don't improve, but dare talking about those others that can compete on hi5 with a lot less skills++/items.

Better shut up before ashaming yourself more.

gigel

I made hero when finally he couldn't go over level 99 :) I never lost a match on class based as soon as I finally reached 99. Not my fault that Supernova quit after 2 months of losing hero and every single direct match :]
you should mention blessed epics too. supernova didnt had botters to borrow b valakas/antharas from, while you had. also after 99 you lost few matches at class based.

since i cant multiquote..

@about kiry: he didnt knew to keep old reflect when he reached 85. rest doesnt matter, he didnt stand a chance against botters that botted for blessed epics and also kept old reflect. i dont know what happent on hi5, i know him since interlude and he was one of the best tanks i meet.

@muQQea: biggest dex3x botter, gtfo and bot some moar. chinezu cp pwned dex3x till lvl 97. they were always behind with levels, and always pwning your botters clam

iNanuK

Did i say something about your oly skills ? i said that you always accomplish something after ppl quit ( if fcking where playing on hi5 u would had 0 chance of hero and so on ) they left you got hero, you manage to do something , even LOL TZ had wars with top clans while WINTER where farming , what that tells you ? (and btw i quit srv when im not able to find ppl to pvp with , i wont play on a srv to farm MOBS or find 10 min of pvp in 24h )

xNaikintuvas

Winter had wars even when they couldn't even afford to have them up, now u're talking out of ur ass for sure.

And on necro my main enemy was still playing, and I killed him way more times than he killed me, and no one was even close to him before I made that nuker reroll (for CP purposes at first). Same on cardi I won (unfortunately 1 time only) my direct opponent without even acumen on arcana mace :)) If that's making hero after people quit... As I said a few times, people quit before I even reach their level lolz :) The only oly opponent I truly respect is 3lfitza since he was the only one really challenging me everytime. Rest just quit before I catch up or right after they start losing a few times :D
43 Qyu 85 468
24 Memory 85 599

yea wars, cant even make 1k pvp while being le best parti on the serbidor :D gz for winning few oly fights, because thats the only thing you achieved in the server

KiryGNC

weird , that's exactly what your mom said.
Hahaha, mom insults in 2014. Impressed :)
Psychology 101: people intend to get easily offended when they get replies with true facts.
If you got so offended about "such c0ck", logical deduction, maybe you are ashamed of it..But humans invented Hubble, if somebody wants, can be seen now..

Plus I'd like to add that I think I'm one of the last person you can blame for olympiad skills around here. Many things I can be blamed for but olympiad? Really? KiryGNC for ex, how does it feel to always, no matter what you do, be under so many people? Not even passing 100 points on Paladin in hi5, not even be of ANY threat on DEX GOD... Some people play for so long and even after all this time they don't improve, but dare talking about those others that can compete on hi5 with a lot less skills++/items.
1) I never made, or will make hero by feed. Not even on crafter..
2) About my pts, i was making 100 per day maybe in Hi5..and always restarted to each player from clan. Even you was crying in my pms on GOD, why i give pts to Maniaks, if i am not in their clan, coz if i dont give pts, maybe the heroes will be balanced on serv..lol..
3) On Goddess, i had no experience, still i learned fast over pass others in lvl or player skills. Tank with rage aura in pvp or oly? Tanks with warrior harmony in small scale pvp? Tanks pressing mass hate just on reuse without watching opponents cele/purge, etc? Tank who want to farm oly, with tyr / archer dualclass? Watch your own clan mates..
4) On Hi5, i played only with Hannahi, tank + crafter, helping each other from begin, struggled to make some items.. When I had tallum + shadow B, you guys had moirai or vesper..
Speaking about compete with less items and enchanted skill.. I didnt heard any noise when i beat all tanks with tallum + fb, ic set + fb clean, ic set + fb 150 vs moirai + vesp cutter 150..
Some examples:
KiryGNC paladin with IC + Basalt + shadow B bow won vs. Coren - temple knight with moirai + vesper cutter.
KiryGNC paladin with IC + Basalt + shadow B bow won vs. LOBANOV - shilien knight with moirai + vesper cutter.
KiryGNC 157 pts after sharing in clan. Treasureman complain i ask for feed, while i was there to give to others..
Hannahi, ~1h aprox 100 pts. vs Keike was last but one match. Last match was vs. a Tyrant, won +6 more pts. Hannahi finished oly, hero with 117 pts.
I have many prints but simply white..maybe i was porting from oly when i made them..Some of them are with your tank LuciferAngel..beaten by ic set / moirai 3x60. Too bad im not able to post them too..

In conclusion i can remain the 100 pts tank, while you auto-entitle like a gipsy, oly farmer, with 2 pts.

L.E:
- links fully working.
- unbelievable how can you talk about pvps, wars, while months LPK guys were bagging to give war back..not speaking about PR spree, just like Goddess..

Last edited:

XsandeR

I don't want to be rude, but i see you have vesper cutter also :D btw nice bars

xNaikintuvas

I don't get it why are you comparing the L2 EU community with RU...russians are coming with 18 people for a party, while EUs don't even have 9 active people everyday...times have changed, EUs are very lazy to farm these days, while russians would never say no to a x1 server, retail like...

And let's admit it, in lineage, without gear you can't do much, not to consider that those russians had a backdoor on the server files...they had Valakas before the raid was even killed, but no one said that this might be strange..."they are just very skilled"....

As for Winter, that clan had only 2 CPs at start, and the rest were solo players, who were complaining about war everyday...if you were CL there, i wonder what you would have done :)...and as a fact, whenever there were flagged people, Sensi's CP was always pvping, not matter if they had war or not...

However, i won't be able to stop people from having wrong opinions about others, so i guess the flame will continue, as it did before :)

I dont know even where to start :D probably i wont. only 1 sentence : you have no clue at all

xNaikintuvas

1. no russian party had 18 people
2. no valakas antaras teza blesed freya or any other imaginary items were spawned at any side
3. without gear you CAN do much. its all depending on skills, maybe in god you cant do, but in h5 you would be impressed how much can you do even with a gr :)
4. "whenever there were flagged people, Sensi's CP was always pvping, not matter if they had war or not..." i wont explain this sentence :DD too much laugh for me.

Nelelaly

Hahaha, mom insults in 2014. Impressed :)
Psychology 101: people intend to get easily offended when they get replies with true facts.

Because you said "such c0ck" , I got offended ? Are you mentally challenged or something ?

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom