Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Arion Online Status

prupisek

Arion will merge with marriage in next days
wait u want to merge 5x rate with 30x ? isnt it little unfair for that 5x rate ? and which rate will stay and who will keep their eq ? if both that is totaly unfair for that low rate players ?? pls make some answers on this

whiteberry

Arion will merge with marriage in next days

Arion is dead - no giran live trade, 3 party matchings(WTB/WTS) and no people in grind/pvp spots.
What's dead is dead and merging ain't gonna help.

You Staff guys better have a skype group talk, make a brainstorm and come out with something new from F/W 14 on.
Im still hoping your mergin this servers to make room for something fresh with proper advertising campaign.

Sorry for being smartypants, just missing old dex times.

Last edited:

prupisek

we are open for ideas :) Arion is online since april w/o a day downtime .
well merging the servers will kill people on 5x rate and ppl on 30x rate wont care it will only decrease or no , if u keep all items to ppl from 30x rate then ppl from 5x are doomed and they will mostly leave because they are doing something for 5+ months and then there will show up ppl that got the same items in one week ... so its too late for ideas now that u opened so many servers and people just dont know where to play

Thedagg

Arion killed Wrath,Mariage killed Arion,every 3 months a new server killing the old ones,i think is pretty obvius what to do..

niekerke

Arion killed Wrath,Mariage killed Arion,every 3 months a new server killing the old ones,i think is pretty obvius what to do..
Caution friend because I question it via facebook and blocked me because I had concrete evidence that they were doing it and then did it to me.
Before inaugurating the last server that recently opened still had the status of Arion x5 on the following site (http://l2on.net/) which was (Playdefo x5 - 350 players online) so I questioned this page on facebook (https: //www.facebook.com/Lineage2DexBR?fref=ts) and then was blocked by them.
On the same day they removed the server status and replaced by (Playdefo x50).

Anyway, for me the servers of DEX has excellent quality and is the best server to play without worrying about bot players because almost do not exist, but lose when they open another server, and I still say that if ever the DEX High Five reopen a low rate server that does not die in less than 1 year I will play there until the end.

Windfure!!1

Cause even though some bad things happened, as you may know here's still home. Thanks !
home :( u call this home :(
home was when people could log on 31st of december to feed to steal the january heroes
home was when people could camp until 5am even when they are with full epic jewelery
home was when the fun was going for years not some brainless farming for some weeks
your home definition SUCK
and yes i do miss it and yes i will never forget it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L General Chat 0
A General Chat 8
D General Chat 7
Catalin General Chat 191
Q General Chat 2

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom