Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Alternativa Community etc

Andragor

Best of the Russian-speaking community among pirate servers Lineage 2 declares that in the English-speaking need one command channel (ofc CC) - (2 party) in the clan.
Do not forget that:
1. Russian - the most aggressive and stable society players - the world's best players play in Russia, and most - in our clan.
2. Russian - achieve amazing results in record time.
3. Playing among the Russian - you know what domination in all aspects of the server.
Contacts: Skype safrik8
Russian site: www.alternativa-clan.tk
This measure - a popularization of society in Europe

Exploit

Banned
[video=youtube;bCo--xLacAI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCo--xLacAI[/video]
something like this, 6x14, 7x14 with the same equip

Last edited:

ElizabetSinatra

Ru off Kain
[video=youtube;q8tv3kFMtqw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8tv3kFMtqw&amp;amp;list=UUunacv3flXiWNCdV6MUq q3A[/video]<br />
<br />
Asima<br />
[video=youtube;TlGEVBR15-I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlGEVBR15-I&amp;amp;index=8&amp;amp;list=UUunacv3flXiWNCdV6MUqq3A[/video]<br />
<br />
[video=youtube;EgWhrHqGqdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgWhrHqGqdA[/video]

Grim

first link Zranger! Legit?

Andragor

Need 1 pack with its movie clip games, skilled and able to play Daily, sieges and contractual pvp

Grim

People say I was and still am the best, but I am modest and don't agree completely. I'm not wondering how you play, I'm just looking at the Kain RU off link and am amazed at the macro assist progression you have there :).

Yes I am interested how to hide on the map from you, as I will be yul, and on the widget its feoh/yul first. Fortunately for me, as Exploit said and probably tested (woops!), ZR won't be available on this server.

Come to think of it, hell yeah I am interested on how you will be able to play on Valkyrie due to the inability to use programs. Should be fun for you. By the way, first few times you play legit legit, your fingers might start hurting a bit. You'll get used to it, don't give up in 1 month.

Andragor

People say I was and still am the best, but I am modest and don't agree completely. I'm not wondering how you play, I'm just looking at the Kain RU off link and am amazed at the macro assist progression you have there :).

Yes I am interested how to hide on the map from you, as I will be yul, and on the widget its feoh/yul first. Fortunately for me, as Exploit said and probably tested (woops!), ZR won't be available on this server.

Come to think of it, hell yeah I am interested on how you will be able to play on Valkyrie due to the inability to use programs. Should be fun for you. By the way, first few times you play legit legit, your fingers might start hurting a bit. You'll get used to it, don't give up in 1 month.
Disappoint you - everything works. Russian always find a way to work that is necessary.

I think the dialogue is closed - the English-speaking community is not necessary in my priority, because you are very weak compared to the Russian community

ElizabetSinatra

I don't use zR
only macros razer nostromo and legit time control on resskill

Last edited:

Grim

Yes was just joking it's not ZR, I used it on official and I would tell. I guess it's special mouses bindings etc. Who's your main assist in your main party? You know that saying, you chop the dragon's head, the rest of the body falls :).

Andragor

Lol. this community knows each other from 2-3 servers and they still play here mostly because no softwares. If you do find a way to make it work you will last a few weeks untill someone spots an obvious use of software and reports to GM. I did not watch the videos I am saying this based on Grim calling you out. And I am just pointing out that i will support that report if it does happen. Why cheat when you can just play good anyway? Not saying you cheat but if you do, why?
None of us do not use the software. Just checked - all works

Grim

Andragor

By the way - if you come to the ОBT - you will see that our clan to conduct tests this server long before its opening. You it's about saying something? xD

Grim

Leaving botting and scripts aside, because Americans used it a lot, and also this game doesn't have minimap like in WoW etc, so ZR is good for that (no scripts! just minimap no target!), I can say that Russians were always good because they played together. However, it wasn't the chemistry that was good majority of the time, it was the RMT, that they paid to get high levels and gear from adena buying that made them strong.

I have yet to see a party like Polish people used to play in c4 interlude etc, they were a lot better with good ideas of gameplay, and could beat even Russians who came with horde (10x more ppl, zerg ftw). Sorry this server I don't have party but I hope to see your community grow big, so I have what to fight solo 1v2 etc, and even olympiad. You guys play oly?

Andragor

Yes was just joking it's not ZR, I used it on official and I would tell. I guess it's special mouses bindings etc. Who's your main assist in your main party? You know that saying, you chop the dragon's head, the rest of the body falls :).
Assist in the party - Maine Assist Moving to another DD, has died assister \ flew - until the rearrangement, so everyone has the macros in the mouse

By the way - the party was among the five strongest CP server Kain Ruoff, so do not you tell me what I need, and that - not

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom