Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Alternativa Community etc

Andragor

Leaving botting and scripts aside, because Americans used it a lot, and also this game doesn't have minimap like in WoW etc, so ZR is good for that (no scripts! just minimap no target!), I can say that Russians were always good because they played together. However, it wasn't the chemistry that was good majority of the time, it was the RMT, that they paid to get high levels and gear from adena buying that made them strong.

I have yet to see a party like Polish people used to play in c4 interlude etc, they were a lot better with good ideas of gameplay, and could beat even Russians who came with horde (10x more ppl, zerg ftw). Sorry this server I don't have party but I hope to see your community grow big, so I have what to fight solo 1v2 etc, and even olympiad. You guys play oly?
The main priority of the clan - more Olympics, Daily pvp and fun

Grim

You can not play as aggressively and efficiently as we do. Proven in Korea, Japan, America, and the old euro Offe
I played Shilen in USA from start, the new server when GOD first appeared, and there were some good Russian players there like theHeartlessKing etc. When I spoke to their top party you know what they told me?

"Grim I don't understand why people on this server don't donate for level and adena. We leave server soon because no competition." These were the same people that us rest of Europeans were beating with 2 levels under them and less gear. This is general mentality for Russian players, am I right? :)

Andragor

I played Shilen in USA from start, the new server when GOD first appeared, and there were some good Russian players there like theHeartlessKing etc. When I spoke to their top party you know what they told me?

"Grim I don't understand why people on this server don't donate for level and adena. We leave server soon because no competition." These were the same people that us rest of Europeans were beating with 2 levels under them and less gear. This is general mentality for Russian players, am I right? :)
Our mentality - to crush, kill and dominate in the bud. The same position is shared by my clan

Andragor

I do not see myself in the European community, even the opposition. I push solely on the Russian community

Exploit

Banned
as u say Americans scripted alot, but on official russian server, zr have 0 chance to work xd, also i saw a lot of video from naia etc. and i know that many people use scripts

Andragor

here's my translation requirements (there shoals, of course)

Grim

Good luck to you hope to see you in olympiad and on the map.

MagicElf

Banned
but i never see in ur fraps smth like this :

[video=youtube;h4fkdm0bU8c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4fkdm0bU8c[/video]

MagicElf

Banned
in my fraps is 1 archer and 1 summoner vs full clan .... in ur fraps is clan vs clam:D

Exploit

Banned
in fraps what i let u clan = 50-100 ppls in ur clan = 1-2 party , btw is it skilled kill R gr armor ppl with hero bow?)

Grim

Hero weapons make shittier damage than apocalypse 1 SA 300 element, but you knew that already no?

Grim

Hero wep has no element, it's a defensive wep, makes bad damage. Try it on any update you want it remains the same, except in Lindvior which only then you can see a difference because of boosted patak and pvp dmg. Ff you don't believe us non-Rus what can I do, see you in oly xd.

Exploit

Banned
OMG WHAT THE FUK
did u know that element no matter if enemy has 300+ def , no deference have u 0 att or 300 before Tauti update , my feoh with hero weap made 50-60k crit for full epiq (isthina okto ) on AWAKENING if u dont know deference between updates ,pls, dont talk about it
sorry for this english, i hope u understand me

Grim

No problem I think I understand you. I played feoh also, and I know the class very well. It's the same problem with feoh hero wep, you make more damage on Glory Days in pvp with Specter Retri+4 Acumen 300 wind, than with hero wep....

So you are telling me that Glory Days / Tauti / GD updates, in Russia the heroes were playing with hero weapon in pty vs pty? Its understandable in siege because of CP HP bonus and you have glow, they will target you so heavy armor + hero wep is ok, but pty vs pty, hero wep?! I can't wait to play against you guys, I wonder what other surprises you have for us :).

Andragor

Set temporarily closed. The command channel is found. If you believe that you are worthy to join our tag on a peer - Skype safrik8

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom