Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Teh Official OMG WTF thread.

DeuX

Hey there guys! Long time no read! What have you been up to no including the past previous 5 pages(that's the best that my attention span could help me with)? :)

Congrats on the girl, Deux! *pats Deux on the balls* Nice job!
Thank you! I shall name her Mini Me.

HellFire

If you guys didn't see the movie spy stop whatever you're doing and go see it,jesus christ it's gold.

DeuX

Seen it. Old news.

DeuX

Shade

Amazing how much this forum still keeps going.

At least my admin works now. I can... do... stuff, I guess.

Shade

I'm curious,how much are you getting / month ? I gave up on programming for a living about two years ago and I'm kinda curious if I made the right decision,judging by what I'm currently doing and getting 3500-4000 + RON/ month
(double post, adming pls no ban - o wait i am adming)

Been a while since I posted lol. I make around 500$ + meal tickets, which is on the low side (for this city anyway, from what I'm hearing) but the work conditions are great so I'll stick around until I'm ready for a job where I have more money and less freedom. Though the money's more than enough for now tbh.

What's everyone doing nowadays? Logica are you still doing menial labor for a living or did you finally catch a break.

Last edited:

HyBy

Wow, i didn't expect to see Shade. What's next, Samu, Miho or maybe Sony? Hmmm...

Bavanai

(double post, adming pls no ban - o wait i am adming)
What's everyone doing nowadays? Logica are you still doing menial labor for a living or did you finally catch a break.
I actually started doing some consulting work on the side for a teambuilding company (I got for a few days of work as much as you get in a month).

And at my job I make shit like this and this I get about the same money as you get.

BloodyAng3l

This thread had slowly moved to real life subjects, where are all the nonsense topics and crap? WHERE WHERE I ASK!?

HellFire

damn I'm late.

I'm still working as a field technician,it's nice I guess,lol,I do whatever the fuck I want,no boss around to piss me off,absolute freedom,I started to like it a while back. Pay is damn great,time wise.. it's okay. @ Lojique,I troubleshoot something way bigger than that with 50 times more switches,lel, Too bad I lost the photos from Germany :(

also. :DD

DeuX

Soup.

DeuX

Baby's room is looking better by the day :D

Bavanai

Dang, we're reproducing now! Talk about old.

Anyone up for some protest & chill tonight?

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom