Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Teh Official OMG WTF thread.

DeuX

It's aliveeeeeee

HellFire

I still remember every single guy/gal since c4 up until the end of hellbound,when I quit

QQbuia

I was mainly curious to see if this forum survived. Glad to see you all alive and well. Congrats DeuX on your baby!

bulinutz

I have a short memory :S
Would you please be kind and remember an old fart these details?
He's an old Illegals member, had a lol AW, was in the dagger party with Sonrisa, Vito, Kylie, WTF/B1sh, Zmaj, always creating drama in Eternity by pk-ing people, trash talking etc. Awesome guy nonetheless :*

DeuX

He's an old Illegals member, had a lol AW, was in the dagger party with Sonrisa, Vito, Kylie, WTF/B1sh, Zmaj, always creating drama in Eternity by pk-ing people, trash talking etc. Awesome guy nonetheless :*
After he was in TO.

I was mainly curious to see if this forum survived. Glad to see you all alive and well. Congrats DeuX on your baby!
Thank you :*

Bavanai

niells from illegals, i think we met many years ago, i think it's something like 6 years ago. i was in the clan too but i don't even remember what i played.

niells

lol, pretty accurate :D
who are you?

HellFire

Saw gokuz some days ago on facebook,dude's still alive,carcalac and samu live in the same city as me,samu' is sailing,carcalac works in the UK from time to time,sharky is still here as well. Umm,idk about the rest.

Astarteea

Helloooo!
The new forum template is strange. Gotta get used to it.
And I see some old people here. Glad to see you around! ^^

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom