Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

L2 classic

mtb

hey, i think if u open a l2 classic with 3-4 months chronic update, lot of ppl will join server , at least me ( old dex player c4-wipe) :), think about it ;p

Catalin

hey, i think if u open a l2 classic with 3-4 months chronic update, lot of ppl will join server , at least me ( old dex player c4-wipe) :), think about it ;p
Thats the only way a classic srv can be open. With updates

mtb

yea, but not so fast...now they are 2.0 i think...u fail if u make 2.0 after 3 months :) ..it must be a long term..that is what i mean :p.. OLD dex ftw :)

Dunaaaaaaa

yea, but not so fast...now they are 2.0 i think...u fail if u make 2.0 after 3 months :) ..it must be a long term..that is what i mean :p.. OLD dex ftw :)
Well, i can agree with you, the old Dex server was the best in the world, epic server, free, no donations, long term...but cannot happen anymore. Owners have to pay for many things so now l2 is not anymore hobby now is like a job.
This ToD change a lot..in-game..before for money you had just to buy cosmetics(hats mask etc) now with ToD they buying epic oe weapons etc...making big difference between regular player (old school) and new with credit cards...

Kazama

Community Helper
Well, i can agree with you, the old Dex server was the best in the world, epic server, free, no donations, long term...but cannot happen anymore. Owners have to pay for many things so now l2 is not anymore hobby now is like a job.
This ToD change a lot..in-game..before for money you had just to buy cosmetics(hats mask etc) now with ToD they buying epic oe weapons etc...making big difference between regular player (old school) and new with credit cards...
We never sell epics or OE weapon. In our shop max you can buy its A gr, for x50 pvp server its almost nothing.

Dunaaaaaaa

How is normal Kazama, I play 10h per day, how much Adena + items I can collect. Son of Russian oligarch after 5 min buying lets say 10k ToD's , so for just 5 min, he is in advance one year. Making difference in a game that does not depend on how I good know game how long I farm...is just how much is rich papa. Change a lot game...but what to do.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H OffTopic 2