Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Beta Dynamic x10-x20 starts on July 8 at 19:00 (+3 UTC)

Kazama

Community Helper
We ask all players interested in upcoming start to visit Open Beta test and make the necessary tests. If you have ideas / suggestions for changing the concept, leave them on our forum. You have time until Monday!
On July 10 will be published the final version of the concept and it will change no more.

We highly recommend to everyone who is interested in the server to participate in Open Test. Study the concept of the server before its start, explore the game store, think through your initial development strategy and plan your start.

Big tournament will be held on 12 july during the OBT with a prize fund of $ 300
Do not forget about the tournament, take part and win real money!
More information here - 12.07.2017 tournament with 300$ prize on Beta Dynamic x10-x20

Everything you need to play on the server:
Patch
Updater
Interlude client
Registration
Detailed description DR x10-x20

Last edited:

tomáš

(virus!!!!!
) updater or patch download = idp generic / win32 xpirat rly ?? !!!!

Sariux126

Dear server administration, I have noticed today that you made all the mobs x2/x3 etc. This is really smart secision because it would just not be enough mobs for a server with buffer, but I also noticed that they drop x2/x3 the x5 (drop rate) adena and probably items? It does not really change much with adena, but you should really decrease the drop rate of seal stones if this is the case in cc/necro, because x5x4 drop = x20 for seal stones will make gathering seal stones way tooo easyyy! And mess up with server economics... I am also not sure how spoil works with those x4 mobs? Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kindest regards,

Sarunas

Kazama

Community Helper
Dear server administration, I have noticed today that you made all the mobs x2/x3 etc. This is really smart secision because it would just not be enough mobs for a server with buffer, but I also noticed that they drop x2/x3 the x5 (drop rate) adena and probably items? It does not really change much with adena, but you should really decrease the drop rate of seal stones if this is the case in cc/necro, because x5x4 drop = x20 for seal stones will make gathering seal stones way tooo easyyy! And mess up with server economics... I am also not sure how spoil works with those x4 mobs? Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kindest regards,

Sarunas
We dont change any mobs. All mobs stats 100% from oficial Interlude.
Economic this is the main thing of our server. U have time to check spoil/drop/dropadena/sealstone etc. Joine Beta
If have more question u always can ask in ouor discrod chat or in my skype kazamadex

DaQul

what is drop rate for TOL ?
i checked varka that not all mobs drop adena, is it normal ?
quest for subclass and nobles is ready to buy or everyne must do this quests? - the same question for 1 ,2 and 3rd class transfer are they buyable ?

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom