Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

PK delete with 2kk

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyStrike1305

We cannot have exp off but you can remove pk with 2kk?? Why?..

Remove it. There is a quest for that. It's not official and it's extremely bad.

There is a quest to burn pk and there is quest for exp off (sin eater)

If one exist then so should the other. Or remove the feature. It's not fair and it's very bad

Kazama

Community Helper
We cannot have exp off but you can remove pk with 2kk?? Why?..

Remove it. There is a quest for that. It's not official and it's extremely bad.

There is a quest to burn pk and there is quest for exp off (sin eater)

If one exist then so should the other. Or remove the feature. It's not fair and it's very bad
This is not bad, this is good. 2kk for -1pk this is high price. And help delete adena from server

LuckyStrike1305

Actually it's extremely bad and here is why:

Most pk players either do them on very low levels and well frankly no one cares OR on high levels with high items.
Now let's say you have DC+AM+TT and take easily pk. IF someone has those items doesn't even care for 2kk that is 10 minutes solo SLOW farm . Now if that person is on 0-1 pk it can simply kill 1 mob and say goodbye to karma. And btw 1 hit mob :) This can be done even earlier ofcourse with far less items. My point here is the pk system exists for a reason. Repent your sins is NOT an easy quest to do and very difficult the more pk you have. Takes a lot of time. Those 2kk is NOTHING.

IF you keep this system AT LEAST make it with more adenas.. And I mean far more adenas.

And btw I do like pk and my friends as well, I'm not against it at all. But you are breaking the system with JUST 2kk.

Kazama

Community Helper
Actually it's extremely bad and here is why:

Most pk players either do them on very low levels and well frankly no one cares OR on high levels with high items.
Now let's say you have DC+AM+TT and take easily pk. IF someone has those items doesn't even care for 2kk that is 10 minutes solo SLOW farm . Now if that person is on 0-1 pk it can simply kill 1 mob and say goodbye to karma. And btw 1 hit mob :) This can be done even earlier ofcourse with far less items. My point here is the pk system exists for a reason. Repent your sins is NOT an easy quest to do and very difficult the more pk you have. Takes a lot of time. Those 2kk is NOTHING.

IF you keep this system AT LEAST make it with more adenas.. And I mean far more adenas.

And btw I do like pk and my friends as well, I'm not against it at all. But you are breaking the system with JUST 2kk.
I dont see any argument.. You have problems with PK players? I think no.
We dont change this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom