Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Crystal Leveling

vodkabsinthe

Hey folks,

I'm recently new in the server and I have some doubts regarding the crystal leveling. Until level 10 I guess is on some specific mobs that I can search in the web, but for 10->11->12->13 each server normally has it's own rules. So I was wondering in this server where I can level the crystal from 10->13.

Thx in advance and best regards.

Kazama

Community Helper
Hey folks,

I'm recently new in the server and I have some doubts regarding the crystal leveling. Until level 10 I guess is on some specific mobs that I can search in the web, but for 10->11->12->13 each server normally has it's own rules. So I was wondering in this server where I can level the crystal from 10->13.

Thx in advance and best regards.
We have same rules like all off and PTS Interlude.

But we little increase chance of lvling SA from Tyranossaurus 10-12, and Akazazel from 12-13

Mor

What is the chance for Tyranosaurus ? Do you get MSG when you not succed ? We killed like 15 Trex and noone get even mgs that it was no succesfull.

Ziva

Community Helper
but you do realise that there are 3 types of t-rex and only 1 leveling cry, right?

Mor

I know that there are 3 types of trex but this is the first server i know where only 1 type can lvl up cry. Thx for info anyway.

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom