Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Tears of Luck

SweetPotatoes

What happened to the discussion of adding new tears of luck locations ? Server is already 1 month old,it could be nice if you'd add a few more locations. I still don't understand why Monastery of Silence and Imperial Tomb aren't Tears of Luck locations.

Cheers :D

Ziva

Community Helper
The population is pretty good, nothing to worry about. The TOLs drop in 3 locations and we are not planning to increase it. Are you afraid of pvp?

SweetPotatoes

No,i'm afraid of the lack of diversity and forcing server population to farm only 2 spots (1 character doesn't farm both in varka or ketra) . AND those spots are immensely in favor of playing a mage farm,thus making most fighters kinda useless (unless you're a titan)

LuckyStrike1305

+1 for this. Mos is useless since ketra/varka drops tol. Nobody has a reason to go there money wise. I like to farm in Mos but truly there is no reason whatsoever to go there..

Mor

Becouse no sense split online on several location. You have already 3 location. Fog, Ketra, Varka.
Making other locations droping ToL WILL make this server litle more friendly to new players AND more atractive for players that dont start with mage/archer/titan on this server. I know that making ToL more easy to farm means less $$$ from donate but it will also invite more ppl to server.

LuckyStrike1305

There won't be more tols imo. The map is already big enough for tols that's not the problem. The problem is that only few areas have meaning to farm if not for Tols.

Also youi have B grade for tols.. But if you don't have lvl you can't easily farm ketra/varka for them (just an example). So for new to the server this scks..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R General Disscusions 3