Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

26 August - 2 September Event: Ahuron Chests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazama

Community Helper

Mayor of the City of Aden Ahuron Raulian made a large order to the dwarves to manufacture and supply a large batch of equipment to Aden. Unfortunately, during transportation the caravan was attacked and plundered. Chests with treasures were pilfered by strong monsters from all over ElmorAden.
By themselves, chests are useless, as they are sealed with magic and only Ahuron Raulian can open them. Hunt for monsters, find chests and bring them to Ahuron Raulian, he is ready to give part of the contents of the chest with a big discount!

Dear friends!
In the period from August 26 to September 2, hunting for level 72 monsters you have a chance to get 2 types of chests Weapon Ahuron Chest and Armor Ahuron Chest.

Bring the chests of the NPC Ahuron Raulian, for a small fee (ToDs or ToLs), he will open the chest and randomly give one of the items contained in chest .
When you open the chests, a reward will be guaranteed.

Weapon Ahuron Chest:
  • 14% Potions
  • 13% x3 TOP LS 76 lvl
  • 7% x3 Weapon Enchants A gr
  • 6% x2 Weapon Enchants S gr
  • 39% Exchange Weapon A gr ticket*
  • 19% Exchange Weapon S gr ticket*
  • 2% Chance to get Ant Queen Ring or Zakens Earring or Frintezza's Necklace
Armor Ahuron Chest:
  • 14% Potions
  • 13% x3 TOP LS 76 lvl
  • 7% x3 Armor Enchants A gr
  • 6% x2 Armor Enchants S gr
  • 39% Exchange Armor set A gr ticket*
  • 19% Exchange Armor set S gr ticket*
  • 2% Chance to get Ant Queen Ring or Zakens Earring or Frintezza's Necklace
* You can exchange tickets for the equipment you need at NPC Ahuron Raulian

LuckyStrike1305

"hunting for level 72 monsters"

Just lvl 72 monsters? Not 71 or 73?
What probability they have to drop? Can you share?

Also you mention tickets to exchange. What weapons, armors, etc. Will they be like shadow items or full forever? If forever, how many tols, tods?

I ask because making S grade items is kinda vital in game and that's why it's not easy to make ally quest or farm for S weap recs. I know it's only a few days event but I would like to know.

Explain a little more please

Kazama

Community Helper
"hunting for level 72 monsters"

Just lvl 72 monsters? Not 71 or 73?
What probability they have to drop? Can you share?

Also you mention tickets to exchange. What weapons, armors, etc. Will they be like shadow items or full forever? If forever, how many tols, tods?

I ask because making S grade items is kinda vital in game and that's why it's not easy to make ally quest or farm for S weap recs. I know it's only a few days event but I would like to know.

Explain a little more please
All 72+ lvl mobs
You can exchange on normal weapon withoit SA. All weapon S gr, and Mid A gr (not TOP and low).

andreir

Events are always great to have. But my concern is the same, there are too many bots. Blazing swamp is full of them, day after day.

Vocetel

600 ToD`s and 2000 ToL`s to open a chest is stupendous ... It`s too bloody expensive, seriously now ...in my opinion, if you will cut the price in half will be a lot better. Otherwise, i don`t know who will use those chests at all.

LuckyStrike1305

He has a point. 2000 tol is 10-15 hours of farm for 19% chance..........................................................

Noone will open them. Better sell the tols or use them.

drizanna

600 ToD`s and 2000 ToL`s to open a chest is stupendous ... It`s too bloody expensive, seriously now ...in my opinion, if you will cut the price in half will be a lot better. Otherwise, i don`t know who will use those chests at all.
Stop cry and farm if u have any experience about game u can made s-grade set and weapon

LuckyStrike1305

You don;t get it do you? We can farm just fine. It's just unfair for them to buy. Wake up.......

It's about making the set or weap (i already have them just fyi.................) As I have ally etc.

The market will get many S weaps from donations. Every rebuff is 50-90 tols. I better buy rec/weap/etc that open the box for 19% as a NON donator. But donators with 600 tods is nothing.

Think of the in game balance in market.

It's too much to buy with real money for the rest of us that don't want to pay. It's not pvp server or x100.. It's basically x10............... Can you stop saying ^%$%$%@@@???...............

I'd rather the event not exist than that.................................. It's nothing but a good offer to donators

LuckyStrike1305

D drizanna ,

Again stupid argument. Not our job. We report and w8 a day for something to happen and that's IF.. By then the loot has changed hands and noone cares for the bot anymore. They will just make new one.. Are you blind or ignorant?.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ziva Server info 1

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom