- Jul 14, 2017
What I like about them:
- very comfortable, volume & mute controller, and cheap!
- 4 meters wire, USB amplified to compensate the electrical resistance the wire. You wont lose volume and have long cable at the same time.
- good sound, mic quality (20-20khz, u need a bigger range only if u are a pro sound engineer or a snobby dj idiot, and those costs twice or thrice and are not so comfy)
- they have those RCA plugs that can enter in my microlab speakers. So now I have same analogical signal in both: speakers and headphones. No need to plug or unplug anything from now on.
- they are made for XBox so u need a controller to plug the mic or male to male 3.5 jack to connect the microphone. In any case they work perfect on pc!
12.3 KB Views: 401