Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Aimilio

Congrats 1 more time to server congrats really
close the servers and when you will be sure you fixed it
then open it just close this sh!t its being annoying !

cornelusa

-Planned maint today at login server . There will be few downtimes during the day at login .
HTML:
was announced :))

al3ss4ndr0

Banned
i want know what they have to do of important....with those maintenance... all days maintenance and all days server go offline 2-3 times every day....and they never fix bugs on server......we are waiting to fix zombie event npcs by 3 mounths... they said "we fixed it, after maintenance all is ok" and same problems by 3 mounths...
and they deleted 3 times my post with bugs on server... cause they arent able to fix it
gggggggggggggggggggggggg

Aimilio

ok i know that .....
but do maintanance in the midnight when the rest of people are off not when your server its almost full..... its annoying !!

cornelusa

i want know what they have to do of important....with those maintenance... all days maintenance and all days server go offline 2-3 times every day....and they never fix bugs on server......we are waiting to fix zombie event npcs by 3 mounths... they said "we fixed it, after maintenance all is ok" and same problems by 3 mounths...
and they deleted 3 times my post with bugs on server... cause they arent able to fix it
gggggggggggggggggggggggg
+++++++++++ :(

Catalin

gggggggggggggggggggggggg
We dont , our login is up . isp not .
Dex 3x GOD is still located in RO, Cluj . In that town All ISPs need to burry the FO underground . Now it is near our location .

if you cant login try in few min .
try to be polite , it wont hurt you .

LE: i just login

Last edited:

arceri

lol...its fun... tell me now why u bann me from forum? i didint nothing....
server was down again .. u can ask to all others players...
u bann my account on forum cause i said the real problems of server? cause u deleted my post 3 times withouth fix it?
........ unbann me pls cause i didnt do nothing -.-

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom